Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Getting rejected is the worst feeling

Odium

Odium

Banned
-
Getting rejected by foids, job applications, family...
is like the worst feeling imaginable.
Like you can try as hard as you want, be as nice as you want, dress as good as you want but you will still get rejected because nobody likes ugly people that are also non NT.
Its so fucking ovER.
I don't think I will ever be able to hold a normal life :feelsrope:

Getting Rejected By A Woman That I Like Fucking Sucks.

Same as him

It hurts because you cant fathom why it happened, especially when you try so hard.

It also hurts because you know theres really nothing you can do about it, or rather your brain begins to realize that you never had a chance

It hurts because you cant fathom why it happened, especially when you try so hard.

It also hurts because you know theres really nothing you can do about it, or rather your brain begins to realize that you never had a chance
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: Exactly this. To put so much of yourself on the line only to be thrown to the curb despite having done nothing wrong. It's the opposite sensation of working toward something and having the feeling of achievement, like everything has been stripped away. It was all a waste.

>has approached women
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: