Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Getting rejected by ugly girls

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
I hate how when I of course get rejected by Staceys and my looksmatch I try in desperation to get a girl 3 points lower than myself and she rejects me too, it fills me with rage because I am probably a 5/10 (I have been rated between 5-6 on reddit) and then this 2-3/10 rejects me! I didn´t even find her attractive in the first place but desperate times call for desperate measures.

You guys probably have experienced the same and I wouldn´t say it makes me sad more angry because I am thinking to myself "Do this ugly girl really think she is better looking than me!?" It´s an insult and that is of course what a Stacey would think of me if I made any sexual advance towards her because her DNA is way superior to mine that is why I get rejected I look beauty, height, frame etc. it´s just simple biology I get that even though I don´t accept that but when this ugly girl should actually be lucky and thanking me for wanting her and then she still thinks she can do better!?? I fucking can´t stand this injustice anymore females SMV is at an unprecedented level and it´s grotesque.

She's superior to you just because she got a pussy

She's superior to you just because she got a pussy
I know and she wasn´t fat. If a girl isn´t fat she is viewed as attractive.

I know and she wasn´t fat. If a girl isn´t fat she is viewed as attractive.

Doesn't matter if she's fat though.it is enough for her superiority cuz she has a pussy.Landwhales has high standarts also

Doesn't matter if she's fat though.it is enough for her superiority cuz she has a pussy.Landwhales has high standarts also
That is true.

That is totally me OP. Got rated 5-6 and even 7 by a few on rebbit, yet I approached absolutely hideous girls and they all rejected me. I really can't understand them. It's truly depressing when you get rejected by girls way below your looks.

Been there...

That is totally me OP. Got rated 5-6 and even 7 by a few on rebbit, yet I approached absolutely hideous girls and they all rejected me. I really can't understand them. It's truly depressing when you get rejected by girls way below your looks.
Yeah I even got a few 7´s too. So lets say we are a 6/10 and get rejected by girls that are 3/10 it feels so insulting she should be on her knees thanking us that such a good looking guy would want her!

Yeah I even got a few 7´s too. So lets say we are a 6/10 and get rejected by girls that are 3/10 it feels so insulting she should be on her knees thanking us that such a good looking guy would want her!
Maybe the memes are true and sub8 is really death.