Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Getting really tired of being poor and an outcast

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
All I want is money and a gf and a few friends that actually give a fuck. Why does this seem so impossible :feelsrope:

All I want is money and a gf and a few friends that actually give a fuck. Why does this seem so impossible :feelsrope:
I once was like this too and it is a point of great despair to hit rock bottom like that. Instead, see it as an opportunity in your forced solitude, condemned exile, banishment, or being cast out as a social outcast as an opportunity to make yourself stronger and smarter concerning self education along with general meditation. Turn your life of condemnation into self improvement and your own elevated raised mental consciousness of the entire world around you.

And finally this below,

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5DtYmopzcYg

Hatred, anger, rage, and desire of vengeance are more useful in this world than general despair or self loathing fren. Let that motivate you everyday as it does for me, I've lived on hatred for entire decades where I'm still standing today.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2Oy6DwHAi70

Last edited:
At least you're a curry!

Just get a job and start going to parties bro
Money and girls will come bro

/s

Your out caste?

THAT is a new one...

Same, wish I had a normal life. At least I have inebriation, instead. :cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:

ill mail you soem money