Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Getting old

• Thread starter Deleted member 14421
  • Start date
Deleted member 14421

Deleted member 14421

Self-banned
-
I'm now closer to reach 30 years old of age and as i look back upon my life, i do it with a sense of shame... i've always been the one to blame.

just blame yourself theory

It's a reference dimwits

I'm 22 all my prime years passed, i'm losing my youth and soon I'll have to work. My life is over

It's down hill from here on out. I'll be 35 by the end of this year. I've noticed the decline in my fitness and physicality in the last five years. Hangovers are a two day event at least, and I no can longer partake in the consumption of class a drugs. As my body cannae really deal with sitting up to 6am out my dial. If your a youngcel I'd advise to to drink and take lots of drugs. When you get older its harder and no as good.

I'm 22 all my prime years passed, i'm losing my youth and soon I'll have to work. My life is over

I’m 6 years younger than u and I’m trying my hardest to looksmax but idk the depression is physically demotivating af ngl

Agepill is scary , I’m still young so I don’t have to worry about it

Im 24 now. All my precious years wasted away. I have nothing to look forward too. Im becoming a baldcel, even more of a myopiacel aswell as a fatcel.

word bro. I miss being young and bluepilled and not caring about girls or what others thought yet.
Me too. Back in 6th grade , All the boys from my classroom used to play a variety of games on recess , It was amazing , I loved doing that cause I had plenty of fun. Then the girls said that they don’t find us cute at all coming to the classroom all sweaty and it’s very immature that we keep playing( we were doing that since forever). The boys were starting to get crushes on the girls and stopped playing when we got to 7th grade , Saddest day , They started playing basketball for the HS team later on which the girls actually liked or didn’t do anything at all , Just sit doing nothing on recess discussing mainly about girls

Me too. Back in 6th grade , All the boys from my classroom used to play a variety of games on recess , It was amazing , I loved doing that cause I had plenty of fun. Then the girls said that they don’t find us cute at all coming to the classroom all sweaty and it’s very immature that we keep playing( we were doing that since forever). The boys were starting to get crushes on the girls and stopped playing when we got to 7th grade , Saddest day , They started playing basketball for the HS team later on which the girls actually liked or didn’t do anything at all , Just sit doing nothing on recess discussing mainly about girls

fuck I remember that change too.

It's down hill from here on out. I'll be 35 by the end of this year. I've noticed the decline in my fitness and physicality in the last five years. Hangovers are a two day event at least, and I no can longer partake in the consumption of class a drugs. As my body cannae really deal with sitting up to 6am out my dial. If your a youngcel I'd advise to to drink and take lots of drugs. When you get older its harder and no as good.

Thank god i stopped being a straight edge before it was too late. Drugcope is an extremelly good cope if you are smart enough to not get addicted to it

For teen cunts of today even 18 man is old, if not chad

I'm 26
It feels like juat yesterday I was 20

i thought i'd never make it to 20 but here i am (suifuel)

I'm now closer to reach 30 years old of age and as i look back upon my life, i do it with a sense of shame... i've always been the one to blame.
I will be 30 next year and i already notice how i have less and less motivation and energy the older get. It's only downhill from here one buddy.

An incel never gets 'old'.to me the experiences in life is what is making you old and mature.i am stuck in fckin high school and in my case i even look as a high school kiddo

Fix hair, PS, hgh, retin a for skin and u young again