Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Getting my second dose of Moderna tomorrow

• Thread starter Deleted member 36341
  • Start date
Have fun with your [UWSL]τοξόν.[/UWSL]

Can I lick your mom's ass?

Just be an obedient goy cuck theory
:feelsjuice:

Nice, now ya kow that you only have 2 years of life remaining.

j - just 2 more years. S- surely all the vaxxers will die then and I won't look like a schizo freak:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Nobody cares about your virtue signaling here. :feelsjuice:

Vaccine is a planned scheme to reduce fertility and cause heart failure in the next 2 years, better option than roping, but still I won't take it, I deserve an honorable death :feelzez:

Vaccine is a planned scheme to reduce fertility and cause heart failure in the next 2 years, better option than roping, but still I won't take it, I deserve an honorable death :feelzez:

j - just 2 more years. S- surely all the vaxxers will die then and I won't look like a schizo freak:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Your arm is gonna hurt alot and you will be really tired. Prepare to LDAR all day

Your arm is gonna hurt alot and you will be really tired. Prepare to LDAR all day
lol yeah, i'm back home now and chilling in my bedroom, watching the pianist currently. Nothing hurts yet, but I thought i might as well start the LDAR early.
I've been gymcelling hard this last week so I deserve it.