Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Getting my drivers license was traumatizing to me

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I have my drivers license now since around a year and im lucky im out of this fucking driving school. While theory was relatively easy, practice was hell for me. First i tried to drive manual, but even after 1-2 months i was still terrible at switching gears. So i decided to go for automatic because my motor skills are too bad for manual (which isnt good in a country where nearly every car is manual). And my driving instructor (who was an old tallfag, around 6"2ft and a fatcel) always screamed and shouted at me, which im very sensnitive towards when people do that and i asked my mom to tell him that i have Aspergers, which she did. And it still didnt change his treatment towards me. While most students take around half a year for drivers license, it took me almost a full year. And my driving instructor one time freaked out when i failed to park in properly and told me that im still unable to do stuff like that after almost a year. He also complained that he now wants to focus on being a driving instructor for trucks and im one of his last students for a car drivers license. And after dozens of driving lessons and 2 failed tests, i finally got my drivers license last year in July and im so happy that i never have to interact with that retard again.

congrats brocel, also mogs me, im 25 with little to no driver experience, :feelsrope:

if i try to do a driving test ill accidently kill people

if i try to do a driving test ill accidently kill people
Very unlikely, driving instructor has a brake on his side and always intervenes when he sense danger

i didnt get mine. My instructor was a bloatmaxxed manlet and he screamed at me for making mistakes. I ended up quitting because it was too suifuel getting screamed at which made me mess up things even more. Manual is a nightmare to drive.

When I was doing my driving lessons for the first time, I was going to take a right turn, but a group of pajeets spawned out of nowhere on the perpendicular side, and I would've killed them if my instructor didn't slam the brakes. He still said that I was better than majority of people that started off somehow:dafuckfeels:.

Last edited:
i didnt get mine. My instructor was a bloatmaxxed manlet and he screamed at me for making mistakes. I ended up quitting because it was too suifuel getting screamed at which made me mess up things even more. Manual is a nightmare to drive.
Brootal, was he the only driving imstructor at your school ?

Yeah no way im getting a license after reading this shit

German driver's license has some kind of aesthetics I like. My experience getting the driver's license was shit too.

I have my drivers license now since around a year and im lucky im out of this fucking driving school. While theory was relatively easy, practice was hell for me. First i tried to drive manual, but even after 1-2 months i was still terrible at switching gears. So i decided to go for automatic because my motor skills are too bad for manual (which isnt good in a country where nearly every car is manual). And my driving instructor (who was an old tallfag, around 6"2ft and a fatcel) always screamed and shouted at me, which im very sensnitive towards when people do that and i asked my mom to tell him that i have Aspergers, which she did. And it still didnt change his treatment towards me. While most students take around half a year for drivers license, it took me almost a full year. And my driving instructor one time freaked out when i failed to park in properly and told me that im still unable to do stuff like that after almost a year. He also complained that he now wants to focus on being a driving instructor for trucks and im one of his last students for a car drivers license. And after dozens of driving lessons and 2 failed tests, i finally got my drivers license last year in July and im so happy that i never have to interact with that retard again.
I can drive a manual just fine, but the moment i start to get screamed at, I panic and start doing mistakes.

I found the theory test far more tedious & annoying than the lessons. The lessons are easy to me now I'm just waiting on a test date.