Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Getting mogged on Linkedin

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
I already feel like shit for getting mogged hard on Instagram and Facebook. Coz I don't have a social life or any clique that accepts me.

I used to think thats ok. If I careermaxx then it I would still be better in one area.

Guess what? Many years later after graduation, I'm getting mogged hard in LinkedIn. My mates all have good positions in big companies like senior manager or associate director. Some even got to go to Harvard or some shit to an MBA or jd. Now theyre going to be working for Goldman Sachs or McKinsey. One day I'm going to see them as CEO of a company.

Meanwhile I'm stuck in a shitty low level position that isn't even generating revenue for the firm. I'm not smart enough to work for a genius quant investment fund. Nor am I social or good-looking enough to climb the corporate ladder and get others to vouch for me.

It's really suifuel. No matter what I do, I cannot escape my fate. My genetics are just too shit to make a difference. I did everything I was "supposed to do" but in the end it didn't mean shit.

It's not even over. It simply never began.

Jfl at those so called incels on here who go to ivy leagues or equivalent. At least you guys will get some good paying wagecuck job so you can drown your sorrows with expensive whiskey. I don't even have that ffs!

Last edited:
I already feel like shit for getting mogged hard on Instagram and Facebook. Coz I don't have a social life or any clique that accepts me.

I used to think thats ok. If I careermaxx then it I would still be better in one area.

Guess what? Many years later after graduation, I'm getting mogged hard in LinkedIn. My mates all have good positions in big companies like senior manager or associate director. Some even got to go to Harvard or some shit to an MBA or jd. Now theyre going to be working for Goldman Sachs or McKinsey. One day I'm going to see them as CEO of a company.

Meanwhile I'm stuck in a shitty low level position that isn't even generating revenue for the firm. I'm not smart enough to work for a genius quant investment fund. Nor am I social or good-looking enough to climb the corporate ladder and get others to vouch for me.

It's really suifuel. No matter what I do, I cannot escape my fate. My genetics are just too shit to make a difference. I did everything I was "supposed to do" but in the end it didn't mean shit.

Jfl at those so called incels on here who go to ivy leagues or equivalent. At least you guys will get some good paying wagecuck job so you can drown your sorrows with expensive whiskey. I don't even have that ffs!
Networking only works when ya have position not when your looking for one. It’s over if ya have no personal professional picture.

Networking only works when ya have position not when your looking for one. It’s over if ya have no personal professional picture.
LinkedIn isn't even about networking these days. It's more like fb / ig where your only purpose is to show off how good your career is compared to others.

There are a lot of normies that still have enough iq to get the really good jobs. We can never win.

My story is even worse.
I studied, got degrees from good universities and now still completely unable to find a decent job. I am unable to find a position in which I can wagesalve myself!

I sincerely thought that if I work hard and do everything I "supposed to do " I will be able at least to careermax. but no. Its a lie and bluepill BS.

Its so fucking over.

LinkedIn isn't even about networking these days. It's more like fb / ig where your only purpose is to show off how good your career is compared to others.

There are a lot of normies that still have enough iq to get the really good jobs. We can never win.
Try applying for a job and not having social media that shocks them they’ll think ya have something to hide.

Last edited:
Try applying for a job and not having social media that shocks them they’ll think ya have something to hide.
Fuck. I'm graduating this year in engineering and I have ZERO social media. I'm hoping things are different in STEM

Do they straight up ask for your social media account or what?

Fuck. I'm graduating this year in engineering and I have ZERO social media. I'm hoping things are different in STEM

Do they straight up ask for your social media account or what?
No but they’ll probably background check ya without noticing unless ya have a reference STEM people I hear can be pricks about it though. I only have an associates

Mogging is everywhere. That's what life is really all about, mogging. that's it

I bet you make 10 X money as me