Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Getting lifemogged by a goddamn incel janny sucks

Goosecel

Goosecel

Kmaxxer
★★★
A janny getting to fuck virgin 19 y/o prime pussy i think is a feel i likely will never know
But i guess theres hope now for some of us though right?

Last edited:
A janny getting to fuck virgin 19 y/o prime pussy i think is a feel i likely will never now
But i guess theres hope though for some of us though right?
You still want pussy?

Step 1: apply for mod
Step 2: Wait
Step 3: Ascend finally

But i guess theres hope though for some of us though right?

"Hope"?

Let's try this again:

0085-004.png

0085-005.png

0085-006.png

0085-007.png

0085-008.png

dude was 8 years on a wheelchair then he got cured and got a gf, in his past condition he would never be able to ascend lol

Work on your personality and sense of humor, take lots of showers and get the right haircut and you can ascend too buddy boyo. Keep grinding, keep hustling and never give up.

I get life mogged in every aspect by just about everybody irl and this forum. You fucking mog me

I thought you were talking about a literal janitor. My college had an old 6’5” janitor. Unmarried judging by his ring finger.

I used to wonder how badly this man fucked up his life if he ended up a super tall, single janitor in his 60s. To be fair, this is the Midwest, where it’s not uncommon to see gigaChad wagies everywhere. The Midwest really mogs the fuck out of the rest of America. If only they’d give up their circumcision obsession.

American Football GIF by JACK

Yeah, why otherwise he would completely lose interest for this forum after being the supreme leader, he tasted pussy and it changed his views.

Yeah man.

1668096620751-png.674050