Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Getting laughed at for no reason by teenage stacies

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Non-NT rights activist, spergcel, NT destroyer
★★★★★
I am usually a person who enjoys going out for walks alone and I used to do it every single day. So that one day everything is going according to my plans and I am finally about to go on a walk to clean my mind a little. Halfway through my walk I see these 2 stacies who are on their phones on the other sidewalk now usually when I see foids especially younger I am prepared for anything because I know how arrogant and out of touch they are. The moment they see me because I was on the other sidewalk they stop looking at their phones and said something loud which I could not really understand and started laughing. When I finally passed them and could no longer see them I realized that this experience ruined my entire day and peace of mind. This shit has happened multiple times to me I just do not get it why normies feel the need to make fun of people like me, is it because I am short and ugly ? I guess so I just cannot comprehend why normies are so judgemental and at the same time tell you that you shouldn't judge a book by its cover. Ever since then I've sort of stopped going on walks too much and the only time I leave the house is when I have to buy groceries. I just want to address the truecels here with this thread... do not go outside because that's what the normies want. They want to laugh and ridicule you.

Last edited:
They consider sex, love and looks to be so fundamental they find an existence without those things a literal joke so they laugh.

I just do not get it why normies feel the need to make fun of people like me, is it because I am short and ugly ?
yes. People seem to hate ugly short men

They consider sex, love and looks to be so fundamental they find an existence without those things a literal joke so they laugh.
I guess seeing a subhuman like me triggers their instinct to judge and laugh at me. They do know that I am not having sex when they look at me and know that I am a loser.

I am usually a person who enjoys going out for walks alone and I used to do it every single day. So that one day everything is going according to my plans and I am finally about to go on a walk to clean my mind a little. Halfway through my walk I see these 2 stacies who are on their phones on the other sidewalk now usually when I see foids especially younger I am prepared for anything because I know how arrogant and out of touch they are. The moment they see me because I was on the other sidewalk they stop looking at their phones and said something loud which I could not really understand and started laughing. When I finally passed them and could no longer see them I realized that this experience ruined my entire day and peace of mind. This shit has happened multiple times to me I just do not get it why normies feel the need to make fun of people like me, is it because I am short and ugly ? I guess so I just cannot comprehend why normies are so judgemental and at the same time tell you that you shouldn't judge a book by its cover. Ever since then I've sort of stopped going on walks too much and the only time I leave the house is when I have to buy groceries. I just want to address the truecels here with this thread... do not go outside because that's what the normies want. They want to laugh and ridicule you.
I cant do it anymore, People make jokes about my face or are rude when in real im not even trying to get contact

It never began mane

I guess seeing a subhuman like me triggers their instinct to judge and laugh at me. They do know that I am not having sex when they look at me and know that I am a loser.

Of course, that's what I hate about ugliness:'the fact it gives normie scum too many informations about your life. You and your tragedy are exposed for everyone to see , it's like a freak show, you have no privacy.

It is pretty brutal out there I cannot even mind my own business without getting weird stares by normie scum.

Brutal. So fucking brutal. But it is the truth.

It is mandatory as a truecel and sub4 to either bloat or gymmaxx, I used to be openly mocked or laughed at due to my at the time 2/10 face, but after many years of weight training I get stared at but no one really dares say anything openly, I went from the joke of the world to just a regular creep / child molester / rapist which is a great improvement.

It is mandatory as a truecel and sub4 to either bloat or gymmaxx, I used to be openly mocked or laughed at due to my at the time 2/10 face, but after many years of weight training I get stared at but no one really dares say anything openly, I went from the joke of the world to just a regular creep / child molester / rapist which is a great improvement.
Fuel for gymmaxxing

Be careful man. They can't send you to prison with a single phone call.

Unfortunately society doesn't give a fuck about incels that are being oppressed
by the attractive men and women who have priviliges that we dont have, where is the justice for this awful behavior??? There is none because society is morally corrupt and evil

am very sorry you go through this mate may I follow you?

They could sense your bad personality from across the street, silly inkwell

That's how you know you're a trucel. That kind of shit already happened to me as well, that's why I avoid to go outside. Foids can't hide their disgust for sub5 men and dare you if you say something to defend your honour, simps would rush to help them.

That's how you know you're a trucel. That kind of shit already happened to me as well, that's why I avoid to go outside. Foids can't hide their disgust for sub5 men and dare you if you say something to defend your honour, simps would rush to help them.
yep and beat the crap out of you I have been through this more than once

Truecels are treated as public enemy no. 1, so be careful and watch your back whenever outside.
I have already learned that the hard way may I add you mate?

Kill all of them (In GTA)