Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Getting laughed at at the airport

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Just got flashbacks to it rn.

Last year b at da airport and just had flashbacks to 2 instances where strangers laughed at me. One of dem was on the way to the country I was going to the other was on the way back.

1st one I'm sittin in the area where there are loads of rows of seats outside of where u board the plane. I b on my phone and look up and there's literally a foid grinning at me. And because everyone on this forum has a victim/inferiroty/loser complex no I'm not a chad I mean she was grinning in a way as if she was holding in her laughter because the way I looked was amusing to her. At first she b grinning but I continue to look at her and then she's trying even harder to hold in a laugh I dunno how to explain it doe.

Second one was on the way back and it was the same place where u are sitting outside of where u board the plane at da gate. Basically I b sittin there casually on me phone waitin for da plane and then I hear laughter and I just naturally look up for a sec and then realise the two guys laughing are literally looking directly at me and as soon as they clock that I'm looking at them they quickly look away and try to suppress their laughter. They were too arab looking guys. Of course they had to be Jews.

Cuz I am comically ugly I have wide spaced bug eyes a massive weird shapes Jewish nose big fish lips big ears and a narrow as fuck lower third but then a massive forehead.

I just wish I could walk outside without people commenting on my appearence n stuff but I guess I'm not entitled to being treated like a human and I guess because the comments aren't on skin color then that makes it okay because normies are deluded psychopaths they have to be told what's right and wrong. They will be sympathetic to a black man who has strangers making comments on the way they look due to their race but will gaslight and disregard someone who has strangers commenting on their physical appearance just because there is no buzzword to call them out.

proof of fish lips?

Airports are suifuel, full of wealthy business men and young tourist girls.

I remember I got a haircut and some bitch I didn't know who passed me by on a bench just insulted me because my haircut revealed my 5 hairhead which she mentioned foids always ridicule cels.
Oh yeh that reminds me last time I got a haircut da fuckin cunt cutting my hair was just straight up laughing at me and he kept talking to the other barber in Turkish or somerhin I wouldn't be surprised if they were chatting shit about me

Last year b at da airport and just had flashbacks to 2 instances where strangers laughed at me. One of dem was on the way to the country I was going to the other was on the way back.

1st one I'm sittin in the area where there are loads of rows of seats outside of where u board the plane. I b on my phone and look up and there's literally a foid grinning at me. And because everyone on this forum has a victim/inferiroty/loser complex no I'm not a chad I mean she was grinning in a way as if she was holding in her laughter because the way I looked was amusing to her. At first she b grinning but I continue to look at her and then she's trying even harder to hold in a laugh I dunno how to explain it doe.

Second one was on the way back and it was the same place where u are sitting outside of where u board the plane at da gate. Basically I b sittin there casually on me phone waitin for da plane and then I hear laughter and I just naturally look up for a sec and then realise the two guys laughing are literally looking directly at me and as soon as they clock that I'm looking at them they quickly look away and try to suppress their laughter. They were too arab looking guys. Of course they had to be Jews.

Cuz I am comically ugly I have wide spaced bug eyes a massive weird shapes Jewish nose big fish lips big ears and a narrow as fuck lower third but then a massive forehead.

I just wish I could walk outside without people commenting on my appearence n stuff but I guess I'm not entitled to being treated like a human and I guess because the comments aren't on skin color then that makes it okay because normies are deluded psychopaths they have to be told what's right and wrong. They will be sympathetic to a black man who has strangers making comments on the way they look due to their race but will gaslight and disregard someone who has strangers commenting on their physical appearance just because there is no buzzword to call them out.
Are they like Eliot Rodger lips?

Also can relate. I haven't had anyone laugh at me in public for a long time because I've become more recluse, but when I do go out in public occasionally when I walk past someone they'll turn their heads and stare at me because of how ugly I am

Are they like Eliot Rodger lips?

Also can relate. I haven't had anyone laugh at me in public for a long time because I've become more recluse, but when I do go out in public occasionally when I walk past someone they'll turn their heads and stare at me because of how ugly I am
I kinda do but my lips are like protruding forwards like I'm a duck or somethn

go full ted kaczynski in the airport

Immediately thought of the avi of @subhuman incel 98 from that description ngl

The widely spaced eyes description of yourself brought to mind the avi of @subhuman incel 98

Comically ugly :yes:
Bug (/prey) eyes :yes:
Fish lips :yes:
Big ears :yes:
Narrow as fuck lower third :yes:
Massive forehead :yes:

Neurotypicals are psycho assholes that have to hawk eye everything around them & shit on the lesser ppl whether it be actively or passively. Imagine if the world was blind, wouldn't be so easy to discriminate then.
Oh yeh that reminds me last time I got a haircut da fuckin cunt cutting my hair was just straight up laughing at me and he kept talking to the other barber in Turkish or somerhin I wouldn't be surprised if they were chatting shit about me
What is it with uk only having Turks & black barbershop I swear.

Last edited:
Are you planning to surgerymax?

Can't believe OP got banned.

Nothing is more true ER fuel than a foid who laugh at you. Fucking narcissistic whores deserves to catch a loss bullet with their foreheads in call of duty on ps4.

Neurotypicals are psycho assholes that have to hawk eye everything around them & shit on the lesser ppl whether it be actively or passively. Imagine if the world was blind, wouldn't be so easy to discriminate then.
Extremely based. I wonder how different the world would be if there were no neurotypicals. Probably much more advanced.

You should go no russian in the airport

Extremely based. I wonder how different the world would be if there were no neurotypicals. Probably much more advanced.
A hell of a lot more civilised for starters & also ppl put into positions in society based more on aptitude, ability, passion for it or being the right "fit" as opposed to the current system of nepotism, "who you know not what you know", wealth & psychopaths seeking out power.

Airports are suifuel, full of wealthy business men and young tourist girls.
tbh

Also the way this guy made his posts, it b weird asf not gonna lie that b weird :feelsseriously:

hasn't happened to me and I am 5'5 shitskin midget.