Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Getting laid in HS is like getting laid in southeast asia

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
For HS: You gotta have really bad genetics to not get laid around a lot of girls at their peak horny and fertile years.
For SEA: It's like giving every white guy there a 3+ boost in PSL points.

If you fail either, it's beyond over.

Bullshit. Prime JB's are the most shallow.

JBF theory is NO JOKE. i can not stress that enough.

there were so many cases of reverse hypergamy in my high school. i saw it with my own eyes.

JBF theory is NO JOKE. i can not stress that enough.

there were so many cases of reverse hypergamy in my high school. i saw it with my own eyes.

cuz teen girls have like 10 times the sex drive of one in her 20s

For chad and high tier normies, no one else

point being it's just biology

most human were born to girls around 12 to 14

i'm not trying to sound edgy, that's just fact

Suifuel. I tried so hard in highschool, lifted and did nofap + social anxiety training an tried to talk to girls and I still coudlnt even get a kiss. its truly over

Not in my school. The chadliest guy in my class was bitching about how his GF wouldn't let him smash until we were like senior year.

I regret being fat in middle school and high school. Then again, I lost a bunch of weight in college, and women treated me even worse there.

No. Just no. If you think they're less shallow than older women the just lol.

*if you're a normie

in which case GEDDOUT

I actually think guys did better in high school and made better matches then.

Freedom = Chadfucking

See, in high school, everyone knows who is fucking who. It's hard for beta Stacey to fuck Chad without alpha Stacey finding out, and beta Stacey is less likely to fuck Chad if she realizes that Chad value alpha Stacey more, which is likely because everyone in high school is so few degrees removed from each other. You're part of the tribe and accountable to the tribe.

Once you get to college and beyond all the bitches are fucking Chad because they don't even, accept that they other girls exist. There's no fighting. They're all pretending they can be Chad's number 1, and the alpha Stacy isn't coming down on any challenger that appears with her posse.

Hell, a top 3 girl from the class below me was dating a 40th percentile dude in my class, and I know that, that same girl was dating a 6'0'' model faced, muscled 0.1%er wealth Chad in college.

Last edited:
I actually think guys did better in high school and made better matches then.

Only if the guy in question wasn't at the very bottom of the social hierarchy, as I was in high school. A sub-5 on the Varsity football team usually does better in high school than he does later in life, unless he becomes rich.

Agree with your post in general, though.

tbh even normies don't get laid THAT often in hs

I've said this before and I'll say it again: heaven on Earth = quarterback Chad at a large southern US highschool. The stories from my friend (who's 6'4" and has a 9" dick to boot) would cause too many suicides to make sharing them morally justifiable.

I've said this before and I'll say it again: heaven on Earth = quarterback Chad at a large southern US highschool. The stories from my friend (who's 6'4" and has a 9" dick to boot) would cause too many suicides to make sharing them morally justifiable.

I'm interested in hearing some of these stories, PM me if you'd like. No worries, I had a good-looking cousin who would get girls that ignored 99% of guys where I live and he was merely visiting.