Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Getting laid/a gf won't solve your problems"

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
This is what I call a "pointless truth", because, while true, it doesn't change anything. NOTHING will solve your problems in this life, this life is made of problems and the biggest one is death. Saying that is like saying "this laptop I'm typing it from exists in reality", yeah, this is true, but so what?

A significant proportion of people here are depressed and depression is basically needing way more stimulus to feel the same amount of pleasure/happiness and being likewise way less tolerant of bad stuff (things that are merely boring to non-depressed people can be absolutely unberable to depressed people). So, to the average depressed codependent incel, having a girlfriend for instance isn't a matter of becoming 100% happy and solving all his problems, but rather the difference between feeling good enough to be able to get by and survive or suicidal despair.

Last edited:
I have no problems but manletism,wageslavery and no gf. What problems do normies even mean when they say that shit?

I have no problems but manletism,wageslavery and no gf. What problems do normies even mean when they say that shit?
I agree that there are worse things than being incel, but when you take look at things normies and especially women/feminists consider problems, you wonder how on earth they can brush aside lifetime inceldom as a nonissue.

A good example was the covid scenario, normies and women were acting as if one year of social isolation was the end of the world. There are men who live a lifetime of inceldom and sometimes don't even have friends either.

Yeah when it comes to depression one can say that about pretty much anything.

"Getting a degree won't solve your problems"
"Getting a job won't solve your problems"
"Going to gym won't solve your problems"
And so on.

This talking point sounds like propaganda from the mental health industrial complex, because such ridiculous standard is never applied to therapy and drugs.
There's also an aspect of foid gaslighting here. For foids, only chad can have problems. Non-chads are required to be successful in every aspect of their lives if they want a chance to betabuxx a roastie. If a foid is settling for a non-chad, it will not put any effort to build an emotional connection with him, it will act like it is the man's duty to provide everything.

It wouldn’t fix them but it would make it a lot easier to deal with them

Yeah when it comes to depression one can say that about pretty much anything.

"Getting a degree won't solve your problems"
"Getting a job won't solve your problems"
"Going to gym won't solve your problems"
And so on.
Not even just depression, that phrase can be said about anything really.

There's also an aspect of foid gaslighting here. For foids, only chad can have problems. Non-chads are required to be successful in every aspect of their lives if they want a chance to betabuxx a roastie. If a foid is settling for a non-chad, it will not put any effort to build an emotional connection with him, it will act like it is the man's duty to provide everything.
They have to gaslight us to feel better about themselves. Everyone has a conscience, even cluster B empathy-less people, so they have to come up with some narrative to make them feel less bad about our existence.

We're like the beggars they didn't throw a coin to while they donate 100 bucks to some billionaire monthly, they have to come up to some bullshit to justify such actions and not feel as shitty about themselves.

It would solve at least one of them. That's enough to me.

I never interacted with a foid enough to know how would they affect me, judging by my sister and things i saw online im better off without them. This could be coping talking trough me.