Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Getting kicked out of the military reserves in six months

GooberMcKee

GooberMcKee

artcel
★★★★
It's all I had in my life. I have nothing else. I am not close to anyone in my unit but they were the only stable group of people in my life the past several years. Turns out I like having relationships with some distance. I stayed in because a military chaplain advised me to stay in the reserves because otherwise I might fall through the cracks, so I stayed and he was right. I have no friends. My family is a burning hot mess and I plan on cutting them off again after not talking to them for over a decade. I literally have nobody.

I am in the process of trying to get into this new job I've been trying to get for years. I am hoping to get a contract by the end of this year. Nobody knows how much it means to me, and I don't talk about it too much because I don't want to seem too intense and obsessed. I made a suicide pact with myself that if I don't get it, I am going to stop trying and just leave this world. I often look around me and wish I just finished it off years ago. I don't even know if I have what it takes, but it's either this or death. I am giving myself 6 months.

I've been tired, and low key panicking since I was told I am getting kicked out. Fuck. I really am on my own.

Join a mercenary group like blackwater

Fuck blackwater, private contractors like them only made it harder for everyone else who had to clean up their mess

Fuck blackwater, private contractors like them only made it harder for everyone else who had to clean up their mess
If you can't beat 'em join 'em

Why exactly are you getting kicked out?

I think blackwater only hires SF guys now. He could probably join Wagner or other foreign mercenaries though.

I think blackwater only hires SF guys now. He could probably join Wagner or other foreign mercenaries though.
Joining wagner is like suicide now unless he fights for them in some african jungle