Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Getting kicked out of friend groups all the time

HappilySingle

HappilySingle

Captain
★★★★
When I was in school I kept desperately trying to join friend groups and would always get kicked out. I was only hanging in by a thread to the lan party group which were all incels. Imagine being such a fucking truecel even incels won't accept you in their group because you make it even less likely for them to ascend. It's fucking over.

Yeah it sucks when your other incel friends are literally embarrassed to be around you :feelsbadman:

never had friend groups to begin with :feelsbadman:

When I was in school I kept desperately trying to join friend groups and would always get kicked out. I was only hanging in by a thread to the lan party group which were all incels. Imagine being such a fucking truecel even incels won't accept you in their group because you make it even less likely for them to ascend. It's fucking over.
I know how this feels when I was a greycel and the alpha chad incel bullies called me a GrAYcel.
C574A6BF 3626 47D7 B2F0 2FE8F77B29C5

You can look into his eyes, all you see is pain. His smile doesn’t fit at all, you can tell the pain and anguish without even hearing a word. This is the plight of the smiling emojii avis

Last edited:
even incels won't accept you in their group
If you're uglier than they are, they will automatically try to hurt you.

I gave up. I'll never have friends like Chad does.

This always happens to me when I try to join college friend groups.

Always happens after any projects where people act friendly and try to chat.
As soon as soon as they are done working with you others go back to acting like they don't really know you. This too after regularly saying hi and chatting when they saw you while the project was going on.

And if even once you don't even say hi to them right away they completely ignore you.

If you aren't good looking enough and are considered low status people drop you as soon as they can.

Yeah it sucks when your other incel friends are literally embarrassed to be around you :feelsbadman:
That's only if they're cucks. If they're blackpilled they'll know they won't get pussy anyway.

yep, I accepted the fact that im too ugly to have friends. and even when they would let me join thei friend group, they would probably make fun of me behind my back. its not worth tbh.

yep, I accepted the fact that im too ugly to have friends. and even when they would let me join thei friend group, they would probably make fun of me behind my back. its not worth tbh.
high school without even crappy friends is literal hell