Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Getting IQpilled in 5 min

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

This system is contradicting of failing, and yet -
★★★★★

Wtf mogs me
So you just make your exam between those times? How will they know if you cheat or not

Instuctions. Moodle. Lol, wtf alien language is that? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

the durga sir checking inklers.co every 5 minutes during an exam
I won't be able to do 2 questions out of 6 in a 4 hour exam. I have time
also I am still thinking while I post.

School is for brainwashed slave future wagecucks no TRUE intelligence can be gained there

Last edited:
I'm in Uni.
Look closer. This isn't algebra, it's Integer programming (useful irl).

kek
I hear ya. I just don't like how schools teach you what to think, instead of how to think, aint nobody critically thinking in 2020 obviously....

I hear ya. I just don't like how schools teach you what to think, instead of how to think, aint nobody critically thinking in 2020 obviously....
Schools shouldn't be teaching non-education subjects.
Parents and social interactions should result in learning those things, but you can't really have that if parents are wagies and kids are addicted to dopamine from online shit like tiktok and fed soy.

I couldnt solve that even if you put a gun to my head
So the (a) part is doable.

Basically what you want is x1 and x2 are integers, and satisfy all the inequalities.
LP relaxation basically means "solve the problem without caring about integer values"
So if you solve it, you get x1= 3 + (5/7) and x2 = 2+(3/7)
Branching in x1, means that you put the condition "x1 is an integer"
to do this, you split the problem in 2 parts : either x1 <= 2 or x1 >= 3 (we use 2 and 3 because because they are consecutive integers close to the optimum of 3 + (5/7) )

so for subproblem 1 : (x1 <= 2) we get the solution x1 = 2, x2 = 3.
for subproblem 2 : (x1 >= 3) we have the same solution as before ( x1= 3 + (5/7) and x2 = 2+(3/7) )
so we need to do a branch cut.

(b) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cutting-plane_method#Gomory's_cut
this was too much for me to understand, so I gave up :feelsrope: