Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Getting insulted by little kids

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
Insults from people your own age don't really hurt. You can just roast them back or laugh it off.

But man, when a little kid insults you? That's when you know it's truly over. They will tell you the truth about your face, no filter.

Time to go be suicidal for the next 15 hours until I can fall asleep :feelskek: :feelsrope:

I always wanted to make a post about this.
My face is red so in 2 different occasions I have been asked by kids if I had burnt jfl. That shit hurt so much

Getting height mogged by kids is even more suicidefuel.

Raw

My face is red so in 2 different occasions I have been asked by kids if I had burnt jfl. That shit hurt so much
Maybe one day you’ll talk to a doctor about it

Can relate... it’s over

kids can’t even hide their disgust when they see me. It’s like they’re looking at a pile of smelly shit.

so over. Kids puberty is being delayed , so they all gettin taller

Tfw even a baby doesn't want to see your face. Had that happen in my extended family. :feelsbadman:

As the kids grew older, they didn't even remember my name. It was like they met me for the first time during every family gathering. To be fair, they had little interest in me so there was not that much interaction.

One time my aunt's kid said "who's that big boy?". He was talking about me. I was 25.
It was a brutal babyfacepill all over again.

If a kid calls you ugly then it’s truly over.

Onitis once said "red fit you well" my face was red as a tomato near her, so she knew i was interested, still didn't show any signs of interest towards me, and finally ghosted me. Inb4 you had to "make a move", she was a petite lesbian tomboy, and she liked my sister, over before it begun.

Fucking suifuel, if only i could go back in time. I would try to lowinhibidmaxx and be less of a fucking spineless sperg that smile too fucking much.

Last edited:
Onitis once said "red fit you well" my face was red as a tomato near her, so she knew i was interested, still didn't show any signs of interest towards me, and finally ghosted me. Inb4 you had to "make a move", she was a petite lesbian tomboy, and she liked my sister, over before it begun.

Fucking suifuel, if only i could go back in time. I would try to lowinhibidmaxx and be less of a fucking spineless sperg that smile too fucking much.
She was laughing at you, no one likes a red faced male, if your face is really red just give up and rope if you can

Kids being purely honest is a misconception, I think. Kids are just especially cruel. While it might be true that they think you have a big nose, they'll exaggerate how big they think it is just to be cruel to you.

Thankfully, I am never around kids and I would avoid them if they were around.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back