Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Getting in trouble at school for fighting, going to be off for a few hours

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
I’ll let you guys know how it goes, I’m in deep shit rn.

What happened? Hopefully this wasn't a white knight situation for you.

It's such bullshit. Even if you rightly defend yourself, you still get suspended.

i was permanently banned from this school because i often got into fights,and the last one was kinda violent(supposedly a teachers arm was broken or dislocated or something of that sort)

Did you win the fight?

how tf old are you

If this involves foids and whiteknights, then you're fucked.

based. I remember almost being suspended after throwing heavy text books at cunts.

Truer words have never been spoken.
Sans, are you in your senior year of High School or are you done with HS? I want to ask because I want to read another prom thread, I remember you made one in May-June.

Sans, are you in your senior year of High School or are you done with HS? I want to ask because I want to read another prom thread, I remember you made one in May-June.
I’m done with HS.

Did you win the fight?

yes

how tf old are you

Basically what happened is some fat fuck tried to wrestle me in the bathroom like a fag, so I sucker punched him and he started bleeding. Principal made us shake hands, gave him 3 demerits, and made us go our own separate ways pretty much. Glad it didn’t end in me being suspended or detention tbh

did you crush ur opponent's skull?

happy u won the fight man, dont let fuckers mess with u