Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Getting HeightMogged At School By Females Is So Painful

• Thread starter NothinButAComedy
  • Start date
NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

I don't hate minorities.. just Females
★★★★★
Title but holy shit there's no way 5'10 is the average height for men in the west I've seen 20 women today tower over me:feelsrope::feelsrope:

I think I'm just not mogged in height

Title but holy shit there's no way 5'10 is the average height for men in the west I've seen 20 women today tower over me:feelsrope::feelsrope:

I'm 6'0 and never seen such thing happening around here. I'm from Midwest, mind you.

which country? i live in an ethnic infested shithole in the united cuckdom and still i almost see no male or female shorter than me. literally even the boomer balding curry grandpas working in the front counter of a convenience store heightmog me to death. once i saw some dravidian shitskin with the stereotypical curry pheno in a park i was walking in was about 7 feet tall and his other shitskin friends were not much shorter than him.

In university this one foid in my class who was on the volleyball team was 6'5 and she towered over everybody

I remember being assigned to do a group project with her

Getting heightmogged by many females is brutal. I don't mind the occasional amazonas but when even an old woman is taller than you it makes you rage inside :fuk: