Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Getting height mogged sucks

• Thread starter Deleted member 31999
  • Start date
Deleted member 31999

Deleted member 31999

Self-banned
-
It sucks walking around as a 5'6 manlet and seeing tall hipster douchbag chads mog the shit out of me. Even alot of the women are taller. The heightpill is the worst one. How tall are you all (I am not a glowy btw).

minimum height requirement for foids where i'm from is atleast 5'10 or 5'11 if you're any shorter than this especially with a bad face like mine there is no hope

same. 5'6-5'7 is the average height for zoomer foids

Imagine being 2 meters tall. Life on easy mode. Even a 3/10 facially can ascend at that height.

I'm 5'7 I hated it for different reasons growing up,like not being good at sports in high school. I tried my best to be good at basketball but basketball is a game of height.

Then I definitely found out everything when I found incels and it all made sense why the bigger guys got the girls back in the 90s and now.

As for hating mogging,i definitely do. I hate being around tall dudes, you can tell they don't like you,they disrespect you,and think they can kick your ass. actually a lot of big and tall guys wouldn't fight their own size,only short guys. Then there's the older people who brag on their height, and act like they adore him because hes so big.

minimum height requirement for foids where i'm from is atleast 5'10 or 5'11 if you're any shorter than this especially with a bad face like mine there is no hope
6’1 minimum for zoomers in Stockholm

now with zoom getting face mogged is way worse

tall hipster douchbag
Saw one yesterday with a girl and he had a smirk when he looked at me. I dress shitty so that might be why. Plus I was alone. Cringe though these unaware normie fags who think they're some sort of slayer cause of clothes and a girlfriend.
As for hating mogging,i definitely do. I hate being around tall dudes, you can tell they don't like you,they disrespect you,and think they can kick your ass. actually a lot of big and tall guys wouldn't fight their own size,only short guys. Then there's the older people who brag on their height, and act like they adore him because hes so big.
I'm pretty sure the "they don't like you" shit is in your head. Then again I'm not some non self aware normalfaggot so who knows what they think. I have noticed that usually only other tallfags will approach me to talk at work. They're all sub 5 except for a chadlite from 2 years ago who left.

There's also this turbomanlet guy who I almost think is blackpilled because he's always looking kind of pissed.

True though about them only fighting shorter guys:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzBRFPUYtqQ

Last edited:
Saw one yesterday with a girl and he had a smirk when he looked at me. I dress shitty so that might be why. Plus I was alone. Cringe though these unaware normie fags who think they're some sort of slayer cause of clothes and a girlfriend.

I'm pretty sure the "they don't like you" shit is in your head. Then again I'm not some non self aware normalfaggot so who knows what they think. I have noticed that usually only other tallfags will approach me to talk at work. They're all sub 5 except for a chadlite from 2 years ago who left.

There's also this turbomanlet guy who I almost think is blackpilled because he's always looking kind of pissed.

True though about them only fighting shorter guys:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzBRFPUYtqQ

No it's not only in my head. That's normie advice. I'll give you one example that offended me.

I work at a drive thru convenient store,they are rare. Big tall guy that I know from my last job comes in, and his tall asshole cousin is with him. Guy I know is like what's up, his cousin is like really man!!? You know the drive thru guy? Really?? He had no respect for me ,you can tell he is arrogant and thinks hes better. And shames his cousin for knowing me.

No it's not only in my head. That's normie advice. I'll give you one example that offended me.

I work at a drive thru convenient store,they are rare. Big tall guy that I know from my last job comes in, and his tall asshole cousin is with him. Guy I know is like what's up, his cousin is like really man!!? You know the drive thru guy? Really?? He had no respect for me ,you can tell he is arrogant and thinks hes better. And shames his cousin for knowing me.
Hmm yeah I see. The low opinion of you and the disrespect. They wouldn't invite you to hang out or anything that's for sure, not that I ever get invited anywhere.

I'm 5'5 and honestly I don't give much fuck about getting mogged as I'm gymmaxxed and I'm probably stronger than them (not all of them tho). It only bothers me when they are with a foid.

Hmm yeah I see. The low opinion of you and the disrespect. They wouldn't invite you to hang out or anything that's for sure, not that I ever get invited anywhere.
Exactly,even the guy I worked with,hes offered to fix my car for money,and that's it. Never to hang out or chill.

I'm 181 so I mog like 70% of all dudes.

Still not tall enough to be contacted by foids tough :dafuckfeels: That's the fucking thing with foids, they don't want the best, they want the VERY best. They are fucking entitled cunts.

they don't want the best, they want the VERY best. They are fucking entitled cunts.
It's ragefuel, especially after getting rejected when you tried to be low inhib. :feelsree:

183, but it’s nothing special in Chadinavia. At 5’6 you’d be gigamogged here, and very few women would be shorter than you since a lot of women here are 170+