Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Getting height mogged by a woman is quiet humbling

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Banned
-
I'm not exactly a manlet so I don't get height mogged often but if it's by a man it feels bad but it doesn't make me feel powerless or weak but when it's a woman my mind goes suicidal. It happens very rarely but it does happen and when it does I remember it for a very long time. Just last year I got height mogged by a 6'3 Dutch foid. Her shoulders were also just as broad as mine. I felt absolutely emasculated by her. As soon as I saw her at the airport I immediately got away from her to escape the mog. Thankfully she had a tranny face so I could atlesst cope knowing that she probably had an extra pair of chromosomes.

This dude is 6'1 for those who're wondering

I refuse to marry a woman that’s shorter than me. I am 5’7 and I want to have tall children.

I refuse to marry a woman that’s shorter than me. I am 5’7 and I want to have tall children.
Women are naturally shorter than men. You'll be safe if you match with a woman only slightly shorter than you.