Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Getting headaches while studying

• Thread starter Deleted member 9301
  • Start date
Deleted member 9301

Deleted member 9301

Jihad against women
-
I always get these headaches when i study it’s destroying my ability to study or legit even think.

It’s beyond over for me :feelsrope:

whatever you do don't coom

Drink some water and have some paracetamol brother

Coffee helps me study, try that

take adderal or Ritalin

It’s all the excess mana in your head. You have to awaken your pineal gland to allow the energy to circulate freely throughout your body.

Try gingko biloba, Bro.

studying and thinking is racist bro!

Have you tried the ginkgo biloba nigger pill?
Have you tried the ginkgo biloba nigger pill?
Yes. The nigga pills. The dry loose leaf as a tea. And i even GROW THE TREES now... Just so i can chew fresh leaves bro. It's good stuff.

In a way it's like aspirin, in that it's a blood thinner. But it makes you snart and happier too.

Yes. The nigga pills. The dry loose leaf as a tea. And i even GROW THE TREES now... Just so i can chew fresh leaves bro. It's good stuff.

In a way it's like aspirin, in that it's a blood thinner. But it makes you snart and happier too.
That makes you a Nigger!

Just wait one COTTONPICKING minute!
Jfl Only black people can be racist you nigger cracker black people are superior Go and pay for my welfare.

Jfl Only black people can be racist you nigger cracker black people are superior Go and pay for my welfare.
Jokes on you dummy... Now learn something so you can get a job and pay my welfare!

Jokes on you dummy... Now learn something so you can get a job and pay my welfare!
Negative subhuman IQ Honkey
You pay for me doing nothing jfl Cracker you’re basically the slave:lul::lul::lul:
And i’m the master

[QUOTE="ZkinnyG, post: 3855243, member: 9301"
you a Nigger!
[/QUOTE]

REAL black history... (of slavery)

"They look white to me..." Says some stupid white guy... But it's not only stupid white guys that think white is White.

Anyway, I randomly found this article while researching black slavery and I figured someone might find it "enlightening."

If you want to download the booklet, it's 2.84mb and has a lot of pictures.

Dontell Jackson's Tumblr / website is... (Really hard to see via a phone screen) basically the same as the booklet but might have more stuff...

REAL black history... (of slavery)

"They look white to me..." Says some stupid white guy... But it's not only stupid white guys that think white is White.

Anyway, I randomly found this article while researching black slavery and I figured someone might find it "enlightening."

If you want to download the booklet, it's 2.84mb and has a lot of pictures.

Dontell Jackson's Tumblr / website is... (Really hard to see via a phone screen) basically the same as the booklet but might have more stuff...

Didn’t read
Can't moderate at all. Too hard
You should try nofap it has some benefits to it especially if you’re a coom addict.

I always get these headaches when i study it’s destroying my ability to study or legit even think.

It’s beyond over for me because I'm a dumb nigger.

Black people have on average very high IQ!

Used to happen to me too. Always stopped afterwards

Take a break boyo

headaches

Try putting some ice in the side of your head that hurts and avoid any external stimuli while laying down. It works for me and my migraines.

Try putting some ice in the side of your head that hurts and avoid any external stimuli while laying down. It works for me and my migraines.
I will definetly try this out. Thank you!

I was never able to study

I get heat headaches from crawling in >100 degree attics for work