Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Getting girls on the Super Nintendo '94 style since I cannot get them in real life.

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Tokimeki Memorial Densetsu no Ki no Shita de  Japan   Rev 1  00000

Wish this game was out back in 1994

only in japan fren

not even sure when dating sim eroge VNs made it from japan to the west

I need to get accessories to set up my SNES as I want to play it at some point. SNES rocks.

Is this you @mistersinister

NINTENDOES WHAT GENESIS DONT

I need to get accessories to set up my SNES as I want to play it at some point. SNES rocks.
SNES is still a pretty based cope ngl :dab: chrono trigger , mario RPG , a link to the past fuck man i miss the good old days :feelsbadman:

Buy crt monitor or if you cant find one non wide monitor, emulator with scanline filter looks old school and nice.

2d foids are lot better then IRL ones

I get mogged even in this game...
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
play a diffrent VN I recommend clannad, fate/stay night, Tsuhikime, Kanon, Higurashi, Umineko in those games you do not get mogged at all!

n
play a diffrent VN I recommend clannad, fate/stay night, Tsuhikime, Kanon, Higurashi, Umineko in those games you do not get mogged at all!
nah thanks this is a good game
yes the chad in this game is a datable secret character that turns out to be a girl
just a quick meme though

just an early game I recommend

Games mocking me again like Bully Maguire
Tokimeki Memorial   Densetsu no Ki no Shita de Japan Rev 1 00004

Last edited: