Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Getting Giga Mogged By A Chad 20+ Years Older Than You Feels Bad

• Thread starter Romello Gaghan 2
  • Start date
Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
This one was in front of me at the checkout line today. He was about 6'4, probably a popular sportsman back in his school days given how huge and extroverted he was with the cashier, saw his stacy milf wife chilling in the passengers seat of thier nice car on the way in, but probably the most striking mog was the fact that his skull and hands were enormous, his frame in general was superb and while he was middle aged he still had a chad's face, I could tell. Also he was very nicely dressed obviously rich.

I damn near wanted to rope before I got out of there. It;s one thing to get mogged by young guys but this one was supposed to be "over the hill" yet was still living life on easy street. apparently "men age like fine wine" is cope but not for gigachads.

Brutal, chads will live like as kings until they die

same man i see some chads with way better hairlines and it feels bad

It is worse when a younger chad mogs you.

Idk man, it just doesn't really bothers me. Getting mogged by some prettyboy slayer who is the same age as me, hurts much more.

Idk man, it just doesn't really bothers me. Getting mogged by some prettyboy slayer who is the same age as me, hurts much more.
do you framemogg most so called prettboys

It is. Next to them I feel like a retarded teenager.

Chads age like cheese.

It is worse when a younger chad mogs you.
It's worse when you see an ugly rich fat boomer steals your agematched looksmatch. Status/Money Mogged again, it's over
6cc316180fae73b4de7bc96d85cd67ab

Imagine being mid twenties & mogged by a 14 year old or some shit lol.

This one was in front of me at the checkout line today. He was about 6'4, probably a popular sportsman back in his school days given how huge and extroverted he was with the cashier, saw his stacy milf wife chilling in the passengers seat of thier nice car on the way in, but probably the most striking mog was the fact that his skull and hands were enormous, his frame in general was superb and while he was middle aged he still had a chad's face, I could tell. Also he was very nicely dressed obviously rich.

I damn near wanted to rope before I got out of there. It;s one thing to get mogged by young guys but this one was supposed to be "over the hill" yet was still living life on easy street. apparently "men age like fine wine" is cope but not for gigachads.

How did the cashier treat you in comparison to the chad?

Over for moggedcels

How did the cashier treat you in comparison to the chad?
If I remember right, no eye contact or conversation making as she did with the oldchad. I think it was a foid cashier...could be wrong, this was a weird bump. Thanks @BrendioEEE

I had a normie friend who's dad is a chad, but his mom is ugly. Since his mom is ugly he ended up being average looking. His dad of course cheated on his mom. When I was 13 me, my friend, and him went out to the mall and girls were constantly eye fucking him. I told my friend that he must of fucked all the girls in school and my friend even told me that his dad said that girls loved him and he had tons of sex in highschool with different girls all the time.

Everybody you see that is tall and not facially deformed or has an attractive face and isn't a giga manlet has partied, had tons of sex, tons of validation, and their entire life has been one big dopamine high since puberty. All this because of being born lucky.

I want to kill all males who mog me, they make me feel uncomfortable with my subhumanity