Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Getting ghosted hurts more than getting rejected

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
I've been rejected a lot, but none of those rejections were as painful as the time I got ghosted by my oneitis. She put up the greatest act ever. She should be nominated at the Grammys. She pretended that she liked me, thought I was attractive, etc, but then ghosted me. And it was the most aggressive way to ghost someone; no goodbye or no hint. There's absolutely no way for me to even contact her or see her or find out if she's even alive. To be honest, maybe she didn't ghost me. Maybe she died. I have no idea. Last text I received from her was February 19th and there was no sign of hostility or anything. I know she got back with her ex and I was in the friendzone, but why ghost me? It fucking hurts. It's painful. All I had was her number. She was a stranger before I got her number, so it's not like we have any mutual friends. I know where she works, but if I show up she might call the cops.

Getting ghosted by her is way more painful than any rejection I've ever been dealt.

To be honest, maybe she didn't ghost me. Maybe she died.
:lul::soy::bluepill: such is the cope life I suppose

honestly if you still feel this big pain from being ghosted you might be volcel tbh. ive been ghosted more times than I can count

Girls will say they ghost/avoid the question because they're nice and don't want to hurt your feelings. This is horseshit. The reality is that in the moment of rejecting you, if she has even 0.00000000000001% humanity in her, she'll feel a twinge of guilt for crushing you when all you wanted was love. Girls are so unfathomably selfish and solipsistic cunts that they aren't even willing to feel the tiny twinge of guilt that will last 2 seconds in rejecting you before moving on to Chad. They will strike you with unbearable pain instead of ripping off the bandaid to avoid those 2 seconds.

Women are demonic fucking monsters tbh
Women aren't even capable of being considered human anymore

nah, people ghost like they breathe

i've been ghosted by business partners after they sent me the spec for a project, ghosted by acquaintances, ghosted by my fucking cousins....etc....people just don't give a shit anymore

nah, people ghost like they breathe

i've been ghosted by business partners after they sent me the spec for a project, ghosted by acquaintances, ghosted by my fucking cousins....etc....people just don't give a shit anymore
ghosting is the in thing

Ive never been ghosted or rejected because I know it's over. Why try when I know i'll fail

Depends how you get rejected. It can be fucking brutal and worse than being ghosted. If the rejection is civil then that is preferrable to ghosting.

Foids are so fucking lazy and parasitic they can't even be bothered to reject men anymore, they prefer to mentally fuck with you by ghosting you

Can't get no satisfaction.