Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious getting ghosted does NOT mean you're ugly

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
especially if a female initiates and already knows what you look like.

TBH

Tf are you talking about? Ghosting means you are low value and not worthy of even a response.

Nigga is u insane?:feelstastyman::confused:

It means you're good looking enough, but she has better options.

just get ghosted theory

What if she ghosts you as soon as you send her a pic? Because that's what happens to me.

Tf are you talking about? Ghosting means you are low value and not worthy of even a response.
coming from Mr. 15 failed relationships. Leave this forum you low IQ troll.

It means you're not GL enough to be worth her time, but decent enough to be used as her emotional sponge.

Which is pretty much the same as taking a RMB-93 to the face.

It means you're good looking enough, but she has better options.
yeah, or there's something else off-putting about you (e.g. low status). Attracting females is just the first step. Keeping them interested is a whole other story
What if she ghosts you as soon as you send her a pic? Because that's what happens to me.
then yeah, you might be unattractive. Online dating is all about looks and extremely competitive. This happens to most guys, only Chad wins

Last edited:
Complete and utter degeneracy. You trolling?

yeah, or there's something else off-putting about you (e.g. low status). Attracting females is just the first step. Keeping them interested is a whole other story

Absolutely. Dating is a hassle for normies. Imagine how screwed we are. We can't even get our foot in the door.

Unless youre male model tier that you make women think they dont have a chance with you ghosting ALWAYS means youre ugly.

if a female initiates and already knows what you look like.

It litteraly means she needs something from you (and if youre ugly and she knew it, you can be sure that youre litteraly one of her lasts resources, imho).

The moment i see a woman approach me i know by the context what she wants, and that shes embarrased because she cant ask for help to anyone else lol. I dont think ive talked to a stacy in my life, except when they approached me in order to ask for my notes of subjects they missed or dont understand, when i was in college. They hated to do it tho. At least i know im fooking good at taking notes, because they had no other option than talking with me lol.

Women are fucking hateful. Manipulating is like breathing for them, it doesnt matter if youre ugly honestly. You are just a less atractive but still potentially useful human resource.

It litteraly means she needs something from you (and if youre ugly and she knew it, you can be sure that youre litteraly one of her lasts resources, imho).

The moment i see a woman approach me i know by the context what she wants, and that shes embarrased because she cant ask for help to anyone else lol. I dont think ive talked to a stacy in my life, except when they approached me in order to ask for my notes of subjects they missed or dont understand, when i was in college. They hated to do it tho. At least i know im fooking good at taking notes, because they had no other option than talking with me lol.
in that scenario it should be obvious (assuming you're blackpilled). That's not what I'm talking about though

when do women ever initiate with incels?

you don't even get to the stage of being ghosted

Maybe not but it does mean shes not attracted to you

If the girl shows LEGITIMATE interest at first(and this is the part that trips guys the most), then it's not cause you're ugly. If you were ugly then you would never be shown interest in the first place.

Technically yes indeed, you are right.

Philippines women always ghost me on dating apps.

depends on situation imo

getting ghosted does NOT mean you're ugly
Looks theory is debunked. Personality matters.

Last edited:
Getting ghosted means you aren't Chad. You could could be anywhere in between for all it matters...

Looks theory is debunked. Personality matters.

Personality only matters if she finds you attractive. Otherwise, it doesn't matter what type of personality you have (nice guy, bad boy, or anything in between) because she won't give you the time of day based on your LOOKS.

Personality only matters if she finds you attractive. Otherwise, it doesn't matter what type of personality you have (nice guy, bad boy, or anything in between) because she won't give you the time of day based on your LOOKS.

lots of women are nice enough to text an incel. that doesnt mean anything

what ghosted means exactly? english is not my first language and google only shows me this fuckin Tv series named Ghosted

agree. girls both average and hot have so many beta orbiters that if you are ghosted its probably because she chose a better looking one and average girls are able to have fucking CHADLITE beta orbiters. you could easily be a normie if you get ghosted.

what ghosted means exactly? english is not my first language and google only shows me this fuckin Tv series named Ghosted
It means they eventually stop responding to your texts. In other words, they become a ghost.

a girl gives you attention and Responses then doesnt suddenly cuts off all contact and avoids /no Text/ No Show.

Personality doesn't matter if you're Chad.

Looks are always the first thing that women consider.

For Incels: Immediately rejected because of our looks. Therefore, our personality doesn't matter one way or another.

For Chads: Desired no matter what his personality is like because of his looks.

For Normies: Looks get them in the door and personality is what makes or breaks the relationship.

In all three cases, looks have primary importance.

For Chads: Desired no matter what his personality is like because of his looks.

For Normies: Looks get them in the door and personality is what makes or breaks the relationship.
Normies are just not good looking enough for love.

Normies aren't hopeless like incels are. They just have to work harder for it than Chad does.
Ugly girl just can't get Chad and forced to settle with normie.

You don't have to be classically ugly to be ugly by modern western standards

@St.Tropez is a retard and not a single word coming out of his faggot tranny cuckold mouth has merit or value

t b h

I had a girl who another girl was trying to hook me up with. I hadn't talked to a female (unprofessionally) since HS, so.. it had been a while and I was kind of just "hanging on" to the fact that my prime-years were up and I might as well LDAR while working my ass off till death pretty much. To cut the story short, she led me on and just wanted me for their emotional tampon, therefore, as soon as she rejected me I ghosted her and never talked to her again. I deleted all contact from her because FUCK IT. Hanging on to some twat who just rejected you is the stupidest thing you can ever do. And to think I had any sort of chance. I was literally in the best head space I had been in in a long while and whaddaya know, I was fucking led on by a fucking tease. AWALT. Sometimes it really is better to just quit and stop talking to femoids. Nothing changes after the prime years. If you never had a chance in the first place, it's naive to think you'll have a chance later on.

Oh and to any of you elitist dickheads who think there was any "chance", you're an idiot. I was not friends with her nor her friend. It was a fucking fluke.

nah yes it does, being ghosted means she only used you for validation and now she's tired of you