Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Getting ghosted by sperg girl

deafcel

deafcel

autismcel, deafcel. Can you top that?
★★
After long search, I finally found a sperg girl who seemed really cute. Write a bit with her. Bam, ghosted. I mean, I don't give a shit about nothing anymore, I know that NT girls are honorless whores who ghost men all the time, but that it happens with a sperg foid, the only type of foid I think I'm compatible with, is really depressing. Might as well get stoned to death and getting my dick cut off when I'm dead by a girl, as I saw in a video today. Fuck. Whats the point in having a fucking dick anyway, If you never can use it.

Sperg/nerd girls are actually the most hypergamous whores in the world because they are very aware their shitty disguise of "not being like the other girls" fools thirsty bluepilled men giving them infinite SMV.

Last edited:
High iq

JFL at thinking spergs aren't chasing chad cock like the rest of them.

Sperg girls are included in the juggernaut law

A lot of the most fucked up girls I went to high school with were total whores. Then in university even Beckylites were still whores except then they had attitude and had to insist that taking cocks into their holes made them powerful.

did you really think that just because she's sperg she would be different? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Any cute girl has legions of guys trying to fuck her. The fact that's she's not a Stacy only means that more guys are actually going to try to fuck her, thus giving her even more validation than some girl who seems unattainable.

Any cute girl has legions of guys trying to fuck her. The fact that's she's not a Stacy only means that more guys are actually going to try to fuck her, thus giving her even more validation than some girl who seems unattainable.

I remember in 8th grade there was a 6/10 nerdy girl who was def autistic in my math class (this was in like 2001) who was really into Red Hot Chili Peppers and Korn, two of my favorite bands at the time.

After talking to her for a bit and getting to know her I was planning on asking her out but she got a boyfriend - 10th grade skateboarder Giga-Chad (his name was literally Chad JFL) who mogged like 95% of the dudes in my school. God if I only knew how over it was.... One of many, many blackpills in my teen years.

Last edited:
All women are disgusting whores

What a surprise coming from the empathetic gender

I asked a cute sperg girl who (never made eye contact with anyone, and talked to herself) who worked as a shopping cart collecter/bagger at a grocery store if she had a boyfriend and she she immediately said that she wasn't interested. A month later I saw some tyrone talking to her, making her laugh, making fun of her being a sperg by jokingly asking why she's retarded. She was giving him IOIs , touching his arm etc. I've never seen her act like that.

>BRO PERSONALITY DOESN'T MATTER UNTIL IT DOES BECAUSE I HAVE A CRUSH ON A RANDOM SLUT

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Sperg/nerd girls are actually the most hypergamous whores in the world because they are very aware their shitty disguise of "not being like the other girls" fools thirsty bluepilled men giving them infinite SMV.

happened to me as well.It hurts the most because i iq mog her so hard