Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Getting ghosted by another girl

Youre going to always get ghosted if not chad.

3e3 1

why the hell are you even trying at this point when you've been rejected a shitload of times?

Sorry to hear that bro. It sucks not being able to get a girl (ever for me) but gotta find something you are passionate in life, so if a girl doesn't work out, you still have meaning in your life and won't drive on rope city.
why the hell are you even trying at this point when you've been rejected a shitload of times?
I heard most normies get rejected most the time anyways, probably harder for a ugly mongrel like us. I'm not going to waste my time looking for the 0.00001% that will actually like me, cause I know she will still hope she can get with a more attractive person. Hopefully it goes better for him.

Last edited:
The night we met, Chad

I have not tried to initiate contact with women at all lately

Hey brocel, I have been rejected by 15 women in my life. One thing I've learned, they want nothing but Chad.