Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Getting gf can solve all your life problems, reddit blackpill

dr-problematic

dr-problematic

Admiral
★★
https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/7i0s1o/whats_the_fastest_way_youve_seen_someone_improve/dqv8uz9/

It's nice that reddit cucks are generally admitting this these days

this is what infuriates me, normies will admit that getting a gf can improve your life, then the next day make a complete 180 in opinion and blast people with platitudes saying that getting gf cant improve life, you will still be depressed you have underlying issues bla bla bla sort them out first bla bla bla

which is it normies?

Normies need to be hated

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
this is what infuriates me, normies will admit that getting a gf can improve your life, then the next day make a complete 180 in opinion and blast people with platitudes saying that getting gf cant improve life, you will still be depressed you have underlying issues bla bla bla sort them out first bla bla bla

which is it normies?

Normans are not black-pilled therefore most things logical regarding females does not apply to them

I am the only one here who wanna avoid ltr?

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:

which is it normies?

Yeah, they have this backwards. If you're socially retarded but you stumble across that critical first girlfriend who wants to put out for you, the experience will teach you important skills in life. Your social inadequacies will either start to get better on their own, or else they won't matter as much.

This doesn't work in reverse, though. If you are healthy and able-bodied (say you're not obese and you have good teeth), but women in general aren't attracted to you in your given state, it's not at all obvious that any "self-improvement" voodoo would make any difference.