Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Getting employment-status-shamed

Therapywasawaste

Therapywasawaste

"I should be living underground, I'm so subhuman."
My family has a pet pig and goat who eat outside. The goat lives outside and the pig is let in when she wants. Recently the pig has been spending alot of time outside because of this, she doesn't tell me when she's hungry, unless she gets loud. Because she's outside, I don't think about her.

My dad asked me if I fed them lunch and I said no and that I would feed them. Unfortunately, it was already time for their dinner and I had missed their lunch.

He said something like "If you're gonna be home, you need to get on it." Like I want to be home, I hate it here. I want to get a job and spend all my time at work so I never have to see my family. He said it like I do nothing all day. I cleaned the cats litter box today, I put towels in the washing machine, folded them, and put them away, and I basically always do the dishes. I always feed them, I just forgot today. I wasn't even home all day. I went to apply for jobs in person again today and I probably wasn't home at around that time. I should've fed them when I got back but I forgot.

The usual problem about having narcisistic cunt parents. If they can't even acknowledge your problems and see your actual progress yes, fuck them.
I want to get a job and spend all my time at work so I never have to see my family
I feel this