Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Getting closer to creating the perfect pathogen

L

LuciferTakeMySoul

Greycel
As each day passes, I grow more and more motivated. I'm beginning to understand and see the world in a whole different light. I am studying CS/biology atm, and JFL and normies when I tell them I want to help 'cure' diseases. LOL, the ONLY reason I'm in college is to create the perfect disease to wipe out the worst disease in this world; humans.

By the time I'll be ready, the global population will be around 9Bil, so I need something that kills of 9Bil people. Not easy, but not impossible. I don't even know if I'll succeed. All I know is that humanity shouldn't exist.

Everyday I go out people are just laughing at me. 'Virgin loser,' they think to themselves. As I've helped roastie stacies in the past due to COPE, all I get is avoidance later on, not even eye contact acknowledging my existence. They just take their unworthy A's they leeched off of me and go suck Chad's dick later that day.

This is all a blessing though. Everything that happens in my life, EVERYTHING further validates the real reason I'm studyceling. I swear I'll work hard as hell to realize my goal, and I'll wipe every last one of those fuckers who laugh at me. Each. And. Every. Day.

If I succeed, remember this post.

We'll see who has the last laugh roasties.

ji6qi2p.gif

we've got a badass here

The edgelord has been revealed
images

Please succeed in your righteous endeavor (not joking)

Meanwhile you are coping with trying to wipe out the universe Chad is fucking 1 girl in the ass and fingering another

You have gained a follower for this post.

Please succeed in your righteous endeavor (not joking)
It's impossible to kill 9 billion human who live in different places, different lifestyles, are different, etc.

>LuciferPleaseTakeMySoul

>wants to wipe out the human race alone by studying as an incel

I like the idea of the first Super Villain being an incel. Create that pathogen for us brother!

I better line my basment in tinfoil. Just incase you drop a gay bomb.:feelstrash:

May St. BlackOps2Cel grant his blessings to you

As long as you have an antidote for truecels I will support you

It's impossible to kill 9 billion human who live in different places, different lifestyles, are different, etc.
unfortunate but true. humans will always plague the earth

unfortunate but true. humans will always plague the earth

Create an airborne virus that activates some when someone has sex and instantly kills them.

Good luck, try not to kill yourself with it LOL

now this is what i call going ER

If you study CS and biology, you can contribute to the betterment of the universe without necessarily being evil.

You should go into genetics to help find all the genes and alleles responsible for bone growth. Shortness and ugliness merely come down to patterns of bone growth. You could help find a treatment for these ailments that destroy quality of life. The Chinese would be extremely interested, and the West soon enough.

Alternatively, if you like math, go into AI research.

Upgrading man beats killing him. And as others have noticed, completely exterminating humankind would be impossible even with a very advanced pathogen.

Last edited:
Lol this has to be IT bait.

I loved that game Plague Inc, played it for a long time on my phone

If you study CS and biology, you can contribute to the betterment of the universe without necessarily being evil.

You should go into genetics to help find all the genes and alleles responsible for bone growth. Shortness and ugliness merely come down to patterns of bone growth. You could help find a treatment for these ailments that destroy quality of life. The Chinese would be extremely interested, and the West soon enough.

Alternatively, if you like math, go into AI research.

Upgrading man beats killing him. And as others have noticed, completely exterminating humankind would be impossible even with a very advanced pathogen.
Although this is highly logical, improving everyone's quality of life is the last thing a bitter hater mad scientist will strive for.

Why not do mass hypnosis like the jews did?