Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Getting bullied either toughens you up or it softens you up

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
They say bullying builds character well if that’s the case then that “ character “ is being tougher or softer it depends on the person and how well they deal with hardship bullying made me a sensitive soy boy with too much sympathy for people bullying really breaks a man down and exposes his true colors

I’m a soft faggot

They say bullying builds character well if that’s the case then that “ character “ is being tougher or softer it depends on the person and how well they deal with hardship bullying made me a sensitive soy boy with too much sympathy for people bullying really breaks a man down and exposes his true colors
I would brutally murder the bullies if i hold the level of power as big as Mao or any dictactor tbh.

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Let’s bully OP

Sounds like bullying made you tougher
Bulllying is rampant in all wings of society. Some people commit suicide over bullying/exclusion. The ones who don't cope by saying they got over it or retreating in society but they are merely coping. Bullying is extremely crippling and studies show it gives you brain damage while the bully gets a health boost. https://time.com/96848/bullying-can-make-a-bully-healthier/ The cortisol from the bullying in your youth may effect your brain development and stunt your growth while increasing that of the bullies. i understand that these things are extremely deterministic but you have to realize that your stress levels are important. You can't develop as well when your body is constantly under stress. Woman feel sexually aroused seeing men get bullied and beaten up. Many normies have groups where they talk about subhumans and roast them while the victim remains unaware of this occurring. Exclusion is another form of bullying where a large body of people will adopt a bystander approach and exclude someone by not engaging with them socially, not telling them about social events outside the place they are forced to interact with the victim, having a negative sentiment about them when they are not present. This is a way for people to feel like good people while not directly bullying. It is the alternative virtue signaling approach when physical/verbal bullying directly becomes too politically incorrect. This will often happen in the later teen years onwards. Everyone takes part in this and nobody every reaches out to help victims of this. Instead they all contribute. Your therapist (if you are cucked and go to one) would have participated in this behavior while you are in school. They can do what they want and this world is extremely darwanistic but they are not by any means good people. In my opinion the reason many men in the past have resorted to violent action is due to being tortured socially by years. Most men never get to this point and just give up as their survival instinct is too strong. They cope that this was just highschool stuff when it continues for the rest of their lives.

You are delusional dude

Bulllying is rampant in all wings of society. Some people commit suicide over bullying/exclusion. The ones who don't cope by saying they got over it or retreating in society but they are merely coping. Bullying is extremely crippling and studies show it gives you brain damage while the bully gets a health boost. https://time.com/96848/bullying-can-make-a-bully-healthier/ The cortisol from the bullying in your youth may effect your brain development and stunt your growth while increasing that of the bullies. i understand that these things are extremely deterministic but you have to realize that your stress levels are important. You can't develop as well when your body is constantly under stress. Woman feel sexually aroused seeing men get bullied and beaten up. Many normies have groups where they talk about subhumans and roast them while the victim remains unaware of this occurring. Exclusion is another form of bullying where a large body of people will adopt a bystander approach and exclude someone by not engaging with them socially, not telling them about social events outside the place they are forced to interact with the victim, having a negative sentiment about them when they are not present. This is a way for people to feel like good people while not directly bullying. It is the alternative virtue signaling approach when physical/verbal bullying directly becomes too politically incorrect. This will often happen in the later teen years onwards. Everyone takes part in this and nobody every reaches out to help victims of this. Instead they all contribute. Your therapist (if you are cucked and go to one) would have participated in this behavior while you are in school. They can do what they want and this world is extremely darwanistic but they are not by any means good people. In my opinion the reason many men in the past have resorted to violent action is due to being tortured socially by years. Most men never get to this point and just give up as their survival instinct is too strong. They cope that this was just highschool stuff when it continues for the rest of their lives.

You are delusional dude
You could’ve just said bullying has long term mental and physical effects

You could’ve just said bullying has long term mental and physical effects
It's literally chemical attack through intimidation and verbal abuse
Your thread is cucked because from biology point of view, bullying will make you weak no matter what. Everything else oh you will be stronger is bullshit bluepilled gaslighting .

Last edited:
It softened me.

A lot of bullying for zoomers is literally just social isolation from their peers :feelsjuice: the only thing it’s ever gonna do is soften you

A lot of bullying for zoomers is literally just social isolation from their peers :feelsjuice: the only thing it’s ever gonna do is soften you
Social isolation is mercy to me I’m used to be isolated anyways

It only feeds my hatred :feelsdevil:

Getting bullied fucks up your mind

As usual normies only look at successful examples. 10 out of 100 businesses succeeded but they don't look at those 90 failed businesses.
Maybe for some bullying helped to develop strong character but they don't look at those who ended up completely mentally fucked from bullying.

I wouldn't say it made me tough, it made me apathetic and hateful towards people (i know the two are contradictory but you get the point). Im not trying to be good to anyone, i get schadenfreude, all that shit

[UWSL]it broke me, but it also filled me with a lot of hate[/UWSL]

I'm stronger and weaker. Stronger because it made me too suicidal to want to die, but instead become winlusted.

Weaker because I'm plagued with flashbacks. However, a part of me acknowledges I deserved it, because I wasn't always a good kid.