Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Getting "bullied" by stacies

Inceldo

Inceldo

Banned
-
I keep reading this on the forum

Honestly how much of a fag do you have to be to get bullied by women lol

Anytime a hole called me ugly or said some shit to me i fired back and unloaded every shot

I had a fight with some cunt when i was 13 as well

I mean, guys did bully me when i was a kid and i did get light bullied in my teens

But if thats gonna happen im gonna at least defend myself against a gnarly bacteria ridden gash

Have some dignity you know

I agree on firing back

Never forget: Stacies have a standing army of NPC:s ready to do her bidding. Stacy can be one of the most dangerous creatures out there for non-Chads.

Yea I think its not about the stacys themselves its rather the chads and white knights protecting her

JFL at getting bullied by anyone. Just man up and show yourself dont be a pussy

Once you get out of school and are forced to work with these cunts professionally, you can no longer sperg out against their microaggressions. Foids always win the social game. Incels have no chance.

Once you get out of school and are forced to work with these cunts professionally, you can no longer sperg out against their microaggressions. Foids always win the social game. Incels have no chance.
Thats why you don't talk to them boyo :feelsthink:

Never forget: Stacies have a standing army of NPC:s ready to do her bidding. Stacy can be one of the most dangerous creatures out there for non-Chads.

Exactly this.

There's always anothER way, though...

I used to bully a foid in yr 9

I was bullied by girls at school. Boys bullied me too but it’s easier to stand up to boys than girls because with boys you can just sock them in the mouth if they start threatening you. With girls you can’t really do that unless you want a really bad reputation. I did do it once though..

so high iq, explains my exact situation. foids have orbiter armies that will ruin your life

I only got bullied once in my life and that was by Stacy's. They dumped ice cream into my hair. I think I said "fuck you" iirc.

Thats why you don't talk to them boyo :feelsthink:
Bullies don't need you to start the talk to talk to you. :feelsseriously:

If women aren't scared of you, you're doing something wrong.

Alot of bitches here that get into fights with stacy or get bullies by them. Wtf are you a cuck?

The reason Stacys and even Beckys feel so confident these days is because they have a ready-to-go army of numales at their disposal 24x7. They know if you did anything the Numale Army would save her.

What if the woman outweighs him and is a bit taller?

I was bullied by girls at school. Boys bullied me too but it’s easier to stand up to boys than girls because with boys you can just sock them in the mouth if they start threatening you. With girls you can’t really do that unless you want a really bad reputation. I did do it once though..

Can you elaborate on when you beat up a foid? Gonna fap.

Can you elaborate on when you beat up a foid? Gonna fap.
I didn’t beat her up. I just gave her a punch on the head because she was being a total bitch to me.

Didn’t even hit with full power (was more of a light smack tbh) and she still made a big deal out of it and I was made out to be the villain, naturally..

I don’t retaliate against foids. The one time I did that I can remember, she made herself out to be the victim, which I should have expected. She got off without even a slap on the wrist and I got a week in detention.

I didn’t beat her up. I just gave her a punch on the head because she was being a total bitch to me.

Didn’t even hit with full power (was more of a light smack tbh) and she still made a big deal out of it and I was made out to be the villain, naturally..

High iq, I still have a scar onto my hand from a foid in elementary. All these years later it's not faded.

I got beaten by 3-4 girls when I was 8 or something. ngl looking backwards it was hot af

I've talked about this, girls have called me ugly and always been trying to emasculate me, calling me faggot, fairy, princess whatever. I've made some of these bitches cry before thankfully, some got away with it because I was too scared of getting expelled, I've hit women before (only in self defense of course) but calling them whores seems to do the trick, they always start crying, it's like that goebbels quote about jews

Anytime a hole called me ugly or said some shit to me i fired back and unloaded every shot

I mean, guys did bully me when i was a kid and i did get light bullied in my teens

But if thats gonna happen im gonna at least defend myself against a gnarly bacteria ridden gash

I got bullied by some stacies when I was 12-13 and they were just as big as me and they probably knew the shitstorm that would happen if a guy would ever dare attack a foid so they felt safe. It's even worse that we during that time also got lectured regularly in school about how boys need to respect foids, never be sexist or racist etc.
I did however tell the principal about the bullying and it worked because they stopped doing it after that, but the damage was already done and my confidence was broken.

It depends, if they are your boss and you are getting paid over 100K, sometimes you just deal with it.

Either way I was going to get shit so I fought back as hard as I could. Might as well considering that doing nothing would end the same way so I might as well try and cause some damage myself.

I got beaten by 3-4 girls when I was 8 or something. ngl looking backwards it was hot af
Tbh i'm so desparete rn that i want this to happen to me.
Not a cuck, i just want pain.
I will backfire if they don't get my permission though. I cant trust to unknown people.

Tbh i'm so desparete rn that i want this to happen to me.
Not a cuck, i just want pain.
I will backfire if they don't get my permission though. I cant trust to unknown people.
the memory of it is one of my greatest copes :chad:

I did get attacked by stacies and whiteknights and chads and normies alike. I suffered bullying. Whiteknights are hardest to fight off IMO. Regarding Stacies, slap the bitch a few times and she is gone.

To fight Stacy is not to fight one, but a legion of adversaries. Remember that.
What if the woman outweighs him and is a bit taller?
Like a 300 pound black woman? They're typically pretty strong.

if a stacy bullies me, then i will bully her with my dick

A stacy would never waste any of her time on subhumans. It's usually ugly girls that do the bullying who want to feel better about themselves

I show my enemies no mERcy