Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Getting brutally mogged can be traumatic imo

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★★★
It fucks with your psyche...

walk to your local grocery store, guarantee you'll encounter lots of young toilets that are 6feet minimum :fuk:

walk to your local grocery store, guarantee you'll encounter lots of young toilets that are 6feet minimum :fuk:
Yeah. I see a lot of 5'10 foids nowadays and I never expected to be mogged by them...

Mogged by foids even mkore brootal

it will destroy the last specks of confidence that you had. makes you wanna forget that outside world exists and ldar until death.

it will destroy the last specks of confidence that you had. makes you wanna forget that outside world exists and ldar until death.

“Traumatic” No it’s not, not even close

I almost got attacked by a mentally ill crackhead tonight, I’ll take getting mogged on over that anytime

I personally don’t care anymore

wow people have better genes and thus a better life. But Who cares everything in life is a numbers game.

This is happening to me aswell. I feel like Im going to get a panic attack whenever I get out of my house

I feel like Im going to get a panic attack whenever I get out of my house
Same shit is happening to me rn and I’m fucking outside of the house mang.