Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Getting Braces

ShadowMonk

ShadowMonk

Ogreheart
Dental braces before after 103 59229a9f86bdd  605

Incel -> Chadlite
It is not even that expensive.
I will get mine installed in 2 weeks.

Anyone here tried it?

That's a very severe case tbh most people won't be that fucked at least if they chewed a lot when they were young. my teeth developed perfectly due to my grandma making me chew one bite 20 times

That's a very severe case tbh most people won't be that fucked at least if they chewed a lot when they were young. my teeth developed perfectly due to my grandma making me chew one bite 20 times
My grandma made me do the same.
It did not fix my genetic disposition.

Just lol at calling this normie chadlite
I bet he has an overbite

Just lol at calling this normie chadlite
I bet he has an overbite
Thanks for motivating me by the way. This is a decision long overdue.

:feelskek: Even Pepe deserves straight teeth.

Thanks for motivating me by the way. This is a decision long overdue.

:feelskek: Even Pepe deserves straight teeth.
Orthodontics are a scam imo when elastics are used to correct bite. Only get braces to straighten teeth and then get SARPE if your maxilla is is too narrow or jaw surgery to fix the position of your jaws.

Good luck. Will you get traditional or the clear ones?

I got straight teeth but a massive overbite however i have a normal jaw line.

Orthodontics are a scam imo when elastics are used to correct bite. Only get braces to straighten teeth and then get SARPE if your maxilla is is too narrow or jaw surgery to fix the position of your jaws.
The problem is not that I bite wrong but that I am unable to bite correct as my teeth would intersect. I think only orthodontics are necessary in my case, let's see in 20 months. Could be I need a little sawing in my bones. Kek.
Good luck. Will you get traditional or the clear ones?
I'll ask for the clear ones but I am not sure if they have them. All their pr material are regular ones.

Braces plus jaw surgery is the only way out of this hell hole of being a subhuman.

That is not a chadlite. This is incel to normie

I got braces last month to fix my underbite
They look like shit
What's worse, they have to stay for 2 more years
Hope I don't rope by then

My teeth are alright but they have a bit of perfections. I kept getting denied when I tried to get braces.

I got my braces a few months ago.
I hope they make my face more symmetrical and of course my teeth straight.
My upper jaw was too narrow and I'm getting this fixed with a RME apparature. I hope this will make my smile significantly wider. When I smile now, it looks creepy because my mouth seems ridiculously small.
Braces are definitely worth it, just make sure that they do a good job. Sometimes I can directly see when someone has had braces because it looks wrong. The teeth are too protruding forwards and it just looks unnatural. Some orthodontist also bring your upper jaw too much to the front which inevitably makes your lower third look recessed.

Fuckedupteethcel here. Obviously your experience won't be as bad cos I'm in a literal case study for orthodontic students. However, it will be painful for the first few weeks: the braces will lacerate your gums and they will ache proportional to how crowded/crooked your teeth are. People may not actually notice you have braces for a while if you get the plain silver ones. Appreciate that tooth extraction is done and it's not as bad as that (assuming you had teeth pulled beforehand). Brush your gums and cheek interior now. If they are sensitive: this will help to mitigate the pain after the braces. Always wear your elastics when you get them, even though they are uncomfortable and unsightly. Either way, I hope your braces aren't too bad, and good luck. I doubt you'll be :chad: though.