Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Getting bored of .co ngl

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
looksmax is fun asf

.co still do be cool doe

Wtf is looxsmax ? The place where 3 /10s try to become 3.1 / 10s?

I never been to looksmaxx don't want to go there because they tell us to kill ourselves

I never been to looksmaxx don't want to go there because they tell us to kill ourselves
this tbh. looksmax has too many slayer and normtards

The conclusion of all postmaxxers.

see you tomorrow

Cuck if you find .co boring.

I've been thinking about delving into looksmax, but improving your looks is something people that work normal jobs that provide actual money can do.

Looksmax is entertaining, they make us look like amateur shitposters with their posts. Talking about zygomatic shaves and box osteotomies and lefort 2 surgeries while taking peptides and mewing to get the proper jaw projection and ramus definition.

Content has gotten slow around here recently ngl.

normiecel OUT

Looksmax is entertaining, they make us look like amateur shitposters with their posts. Talking about zygomatic shaves and box osteotomies and lefort 2 surgeries while taking peptides and mewing to get the proper jaw projection and ramus definition.
not coming there until ive seen solid blackpill articles like lookism had at one point, not goofy, autist banter

Last edited:
not coming there until ive seen solid blackpill articles like lookism had at one point, not autist banter
Doesn't really seem like they worry about articles proving the blackpill, they just talk about surgery/hormones/pills and link to and talk about studies that are about those surgeries/hormones/pills. They accept lookism outright and only debate about exactly whats the optimal ramus angle or brow ridge size for maximum smv.

Definitely has some serious people but 90% of the posts on there are shitposts like the ones here with the other 10% actually trying to looksmax.

Looksmax gave me good laughs tbh

Chad trait ngl
Looksmaxx is more like AUTISMMAXX

Never been on looksmax b4 ngl

sounds like something a 6ft+ nt teen athletecel would say..

I've also gotten bored af ngl. It's either postmaxx to death in shitposting offtopic threads or write a long ass paragraph in ID.

.co > looksmax