Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Getting Blackpilled in Anthropology Class Right Now (Prof has this graph up) Down Syndrome (Trisomy) Chance Going Up With Age

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
Just Lol @ the teacher saying don't freak out you can have babies at any age, don't worry about it.

28-newinsightsi.jpg

Just lol @ marrying a woman over 30 and having kids with her.

Those seem like rather high numbers for something i never see

Those seem like rather high numbers for something i never see

Honestly though if this shit can be detected you could cope by saying Just Terminate the Pregnancy Bro Theory but who knows what else gets fucked the older the woman gets.

Probably the older the more subhuman the kid turns out.

I want at least 1 solid (SOLID) year of fucking my waifu before her manko gets warped pushing out babies.

Age affects eggs and sperm.

If you're an oldcel don't even try it.

wtf does this have to do with us?
If we somehow ascend we will impregnate a 16 y/o virgin

Who makes a baby to a 35+ yo woman ?

Just tell me...

Strong policies need to be implemented or women will continue to whore until they are 30.

30 seems to be the age now where women start having kids. Being 35+ and pregnant is not even strange anymore. Without forced abortions of high risk pregnancies, women will not settle early.

It's a small price to pay to avoid the raping of under 30 children.

Honestly though if this shit can be detected you could cope by saying Just Terminate the Pregnancy Bro Theory but who knows what else gets fucked the older the woman gets.

Probably the older the more subhuman the kid turns out.

I want at least 1 solid (SOLID) year of fucking my waifu before her manko gets warped pushing out babies.

Just do a c-section bro