Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Getting Back at Bullies By Targetting Their Women

• Thread starter WhitePilledRage
  • Start date
WhitePilledRage

WhitePilledRage

Recruit
★★★
Anyone here ever people search normfaggots that made fun of you in the past to see where they live? I was out the other day throwing rocks at the house of some normcunt's gf/ex. I think targetting their women is based, it puts them on edge as they now have to "man up", and defend their woman. It took me four passes by my target to finally hit the house, though, and one of the times when I threw the first stone, it landed in the grass before hitting the side of their house because of how impotent and weak I am throwing like a bitch. I also had to watch out for neighbors walking around outside of their homes. :reeeeee:

I hate the bithes the most tbh. One can't exist without the other, and whores always enable and support assholes of the world giving them confidence (arrogance), and these stupid cunts actually fall for the lying normscum's manipulation thinking some pile of shit is a "sweet" guy. :lasereyes:

you better be carrying a gun nigga :feelskek: :feelskek: Chad doesn't play when it comes to his bitches

Based, but wear a ski mask or something. Also, use large rocks and not pebbles, and have a getaway car.

you better be carrying a gun nigga :feelskek: :feelskek: Chad doesn't play when it comes to his bitches

He ain't no Chad, just a normfag that's too confident and talks too loudly.

Based, but wear a ski mask or something. Also, use large rocks and not pebbles, and have a getaway car.

A ski-mask in broad daylight? :feelsgah: The covid-era was a great time for this shit. :mask:

I wanted to get a burner phone and an anoymous way to pay for Uber since I have no car, but I'm too cheap to spend $50.

If you were truly whitepilled you'd realize this is pointless and not worth the risk of imprisonment.

If you were truly whitepilled you'd realize this is pointless and not worth the risk of imprisonment.

I have to hear him talking about me every day since I don't have money to move somewhere else, so I just end up snapping after a while. Faggot talks so loudly, I can hear him in his house.

based and macbethpilled

targetting people's loved ones and associates is more high IQ than just seeking revenge directly

Sucker punching and run away is cool. You will feel alive.

Did you broke his glass ?

get a bag of dog shit throw it at the lawn and lit i on fire, use gasoline if you can for more fire