Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Getting anxiety about the YouTube

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

73 IQ genius
★★★★★
Tried to record something and a started stuttering. When I make the videos (it will probably take me about a month) please don’t make fun of my voice, I’m really self conscious about being voicelet + accentcel.

I might be hard to understand too. I called a person from Chicago and they couldn’t understand a word I was saying and told me to speak in an American accent (which is pretty fucking hard).

Tried to record something and a started stuttering. When I make the videos (it will probably take me about a month) please don’t make fun of my voice, I’m really self conscious about being voicelet + accentcel.

I might be hard to understand too. I called a person from Chicago and they couldn’t understand a word I was saying and told me to speak in an American accent (which is pretty fucking hard).
Use EQ if you’re on pc. also editing exists, if you fuck up keep the recording but redo that part. layer it like you would a song. also if you’re on iphone the default phone mic can make your voice much much deeper

You Bri ish?

Use EQ if you’re on pc. also editing exists, if you fuck up keep the recording but redo that part. layer it like you would a song. also if you’re on iphone the default phone mic can make your voice much much deeper
I’m more concerned about sounding like a faggot . Hopefully my voice sounds deeper in the videos

I’m more concerned about sounding like a faggot . Hopefully my voice sounds deeper in the videos
I had this same problem too. you have to take it slow and stick to a script, I’ve found the more emotional i get the faster i talk and that leads to me sounding like a preteen. also EQ is a lifesaver on pc. its actually insane how it can completely change your voice

I had this same problem too. you have to take it slow and stick to a script, I’ve found the more emotional i get the faster i talk and that leads to me sounding like a preteen. also EQ is a lifesaver on pc. its actually insane how it can completely change your voice
If you’re British you’ll know how horrific the midlands accents are.

Have you seen the “Birmingham is a fucking shit hole” guy?. I sound like him mixed with some yam yam

Use ai like all talk I could probably do it with thirty seconds of you speaking if you want it to be something like you're voice then we need a script.

Use ai like all talk I could probably do it with thirty seconds of you speaking if you want it to be something like you're voice then we need a script.
I think I’ll stick to my voice. Never been good with technology

If you’re British you’ll know how horrific the midlands accents are.

Have you seen the “Birmingham is a fucking shit hole” guy?. I sound like him mixed with some yam yam
If you want i could help with getting it voiced over.

I think I’ll stick to my voice. Never been good with technology
Its like sophisticated text to speech but yea no I would prefer a real voice just not everyone is comfortable with it.

If you want i could help with getting it voiced over.
Thx for the offer. I’ll record one video and if I get mocked into oblivion then I’ll use ai

It’s like sophisticated text to speech but yea no I would prefer a real voice just not everyone is comfortable with it.
Yow don’t realzise ow bad muh accent iz

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGevd38RH/
Similar to my accent, I sound a little more normal because I live closer to Birmingham

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGevd38RH/
Similar to my accent, I sound a little more normal because I live closer to Birmingham
your best bet would be to just try to remain calm and speak slowly tbh. i would give it a shot and wait for feedback, if its super bad you could use ai to somewhat clone the voice of anyone you think would be a good fit.

your best bet would be to just try to remain calm and speak slowly tbh. i would give it a shot and wait for feedback, if its super bad you could use ai to somewhat clone the voice of anyone you think would be a good fit.
I’ll try to be calm.

Use your real accent

Use an AI voice until you get comfortable enough to use your own voice