Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Getting advice from GaMeRs

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★

Looser doesnt "identify" as an incel but still is a 35 year old virgin

Living meme.

saw this already

This is how sub8s cope with reality. Pathetic.

Just wait till 50 br0

it's over if you're a gamER

Hey, I just came here to talk to you sad, entitled, misogynistic incels.

I’m 45 and haven’t even touched a girls hand but I am in no way incel. Yes, I am virgin. However I’m not entitled like you people.

what you guys need to do is take a shower, groom yourselves, then go out and treat women with respect. Try to get dates with them by paying for their food and educating yourself on feminist literature.

Reminder: women don’t owe you anything.

He has a lot of sex in his heavily modified Skyrim

I’m 45 and haven’t even touched a girls hand but I am in no way incel. Yes, I am virgin. However I’m not entitled like you people.

what you guys need to do is take a shower, groom yourselves, then go out and treat women with respect. Try to get dates with them by paying for their food and educating yourself on feminist literature.

Some people really think you can pick or choose if you incel. Incel is nothing more than a definition you either are or arent

He's just bald lol

I raged

pewpew

posted this already ngl

Not this boomer again. He talks about gamer mental health when literally all normies play games now. My friend talked about how he got his dick sucked while farming in wow and I heard a girl talk about how all her boyfriend does is play cod, and this is way before fortnite became popular. The reason why gamers were virgin losers in the past is because they were ugly and were rejected by everyone, and to cope with it played games. Now that games are mainstream now you realize that it's all looks.

Not this boomer again. He talks about gamer mental health when literally all normies play games now. My friend talked about how he got his dick sucked while farming in wow and I heard a girl talk about how all her boyfriend does is play cod, and this is way before fortnite became popular. The reason why gamers were virgin losers in the past is because they were ugly and were rejected by everyone, and to cope with it played games. Now that games are mainstream now you realize that it's all looks.
Yeah man this guy thinks listening to this internet guru will get him women when reality his face is the problem

Should be posting here