Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Getting abdomen wide pain (probably from my gallbladder stones). Feel like dying. Probably will have to get admitted tomorrow. Pray for me.

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate
★★★★★
Ate some rice and then started getting this brutal incapaciting abdomen wide gnawing pain. I need to be put out of my misery ASAP! :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I hope you get better

RIP keep yourself safe

Ate some rice and then started getting this brutal incapaciting abdomen wide gnawing pain. I need to be put out of my misery ASAP! :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
May you find peace

try liver/gallbladder flush. dont eat any fats/oils for a few days. then on day you do it, you only drink water until nightime. then you drink half a cup of olive oil and half cup of lemon juice then go to sleep on right side.

try liver/gallbladder flush. dont eat any fats/oils for a few days. then on day you do it, you only drink water until nightime. then you drink half a cup of olive oil and half cup of lemon juice then go to sleep on right side.
Thanks for the suggestions. Much needed.

Brutal brocel I hope you are OK.

Get better bro go check a doc

Hope you’re ok and that you feel better soon.

You know the saying, be careful what you wish for because you just might get it.

Fuck I had a stomach ache too but it passed in a day

Go to er

Abdomen-wide is not from gallbladder stones. Gallbladder stones cause very targeted pain. As the stone is passing through the bile duct, it will first block bile coming out of your liver; you will feel this as a pain in your right side. Then, when it gets to the bottom, it will block the entryway to the small intestine, which blocks both bile coming from your liver and fluid coming from your pancreas; this will feel like the liver pain from before plus a much more intense pain at your solar plexus or in the middle of your back.

I will pray to the curry monkey god Hanuman for your recovery

Abdomen-wide is not from gallbladder stones. Gallbladder stones cause very targeted pain. As the stone is passing through the bile duct, it will first block bile coming out of your liver; you will feel this as a pain in your right side. Then, when it gets to the bottom, it will block the entryway to the small intestine, which blocks both bile coming from your liver and fluid coming from your pancreas; this will feel like the liver pain from before plus a much more intense pain at your solar plexus or in the middle of your back.
Yeah, when my mother needed her gallstones out I was a fat little boy at the time and we ie she, my father and I were all sitting at our dinner table eating well lunch or dinner and she told my old man he needed to take her to the hospital right now as she knew she needed immediate treatment due to the pain of the condition.

Talking to her I found out it is indeed very targeted and doesn’t spread abdomen wide but instead the pain targets one small location.

Thus OP probably has something else like stomach flu, indigestion or someother nasty bug and or intestinal parasite.

Are you an alcoholic at all OP?

Maybe you have chronic pancreatitis like forum legend outherebrothers??

Bacillus cereus grows in rice and can cause stomach aches, vomiting and the shits within an hour or two. Might be food poisoning.

Yeah, when my mother needed her gallstones out I was a fat little boy at the time and we ie she, my father and I were all sitting at our dinner table eating well lunch or dinner and she told my old man he needed to take her to the hospital right now as she knew she needed immediate treatment due to the pain of the condition.

Talking to her I found out it is indeed very targeted and doesn’t spread abdomen wide but instead the pain targets one small location.

Thus OP probably has something else like stomach flu, indigestion or someother nasty bug and or intestinal parasite.

Are you an alcoholic at all OP?

Maybe you have chronic pancreatitis like forum legend outherebrothers??
Gallbladder stones can cause acute pancreatitis when they leave the gallbladder.

OP might be already having one. Go to the hospital ASAP.

Did you threw up?

I did. :feelsYall::feelsYall: Had no choice but to get it removed.

Not an alcoholic. Pain started stomach-wide and then become localized around the right side of the stomach where my gallbladder was.
Did you get to keep and take home your sack of gallstones?

My mother did many years ago when she had her gallbladder surgery interestingly enough.

Though later I believe she threw them out.

The hospital provided them for her in a fluid filled sack for them to float around in likely for viewing and possibly preservation purposes, heh.

Did you get to keep and take home your sack of gallstones?
Its not even proper sized gallstones. Its more like sludge or sand which is why it kept getting into my bile duct causing inflammation.