Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Getting a Tan Drops your SMV Drastically if you arent White.

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Damn... We ethnics know the struggle. We go out to the beach looking a 7 then when we get home we've dropped to a 3.

Nope,seen plenty of hot black guys at the beach (no homo ofc)

From handsome man to just another stereotypical Pakistani you see on street: having dark shitskin is the true ethnic pill. :blackpill:
1643234781493-png.567485

Mother's Pheno:

Less Freckly

She is closest, though, to this one. Much Closer:

I'm ugly either way

I'm so white I can't even get a tan. I used to sunbathe for 2 hours a day for 3 months and I didn't get darker at ALL. I didn't even use sunscreen and I didn't get the sun burn, over for palecel :feelsrope::feelsrope:. Some foids in hs called me a vampire bc I dressed in all black and I was pale as shit. That's why I sunbathed :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

I'm so white I can't even get a tan. I used to sunbathe for 2 hours a day for 3 months and I didn't get darker at ALL. I didn't even use sunscreen and I didn't get the sun burn, over for palecel :feelsrope::feelsrope:. Some foids in hs called me a vampire bc I dressed in all black and I was pale as shit. That's why I sunbathed :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
White + good jaw

This just keeps getting better and better
Hungry Homer Simpson GIF

@Broly link me that stupid tv remote gif

White + good jaw

This just keeps getting better and better
Hungry Homer Simpson GIF

@Broly link me that stupid tv remote gif
not really, I'm pale as a vampire and I have shitload of molds. over for moldy slavcel

Whites are so ahead of the curve that getting tanned is positive SMV.

Honestly white people look ugly with tans. Especially when their skin looks orange-ish. I don't know why white people are obsessed with tans.

Honestly white people look ugly with tans. Especially when their skin looks orange-ish. I don't know why white people are obsessed with tans.
White people actually look better with a light tan. Makes their features pop more.