Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Getting a suicidal foid?

R

rcnfive

Major
★★★★
i wonder if i can fuck a suicidal foid. look at this thread:

but suicidal foids are prob also suicidal chad only

I could fix her

I might try this. If she is in need of some rough fucking I will give it to her

I read that thread a while ago

it was really funny tbh

Sure just find yourself a Borderline Personality Disordered slut.

Just make sure you don’t make the mistake of falling in love with her and realize that you’ve only got a small window of time to fuck her before she goes from the idealization phase to devaluing and discarding you for someone else and you’re good to go!

Well unless she’s the false accusations making kind as she might randomly accuse you of raping her at some point right after treating you like you were her savior and the best thing ever to cum into her life which will fuck your mind up like you’ve never dreamed while trying to make sense of it all.

Then you’ll end up @Jamal Niggerlips II and Shitavious’s plaything in cell block B and begin seriously questioning whether getting some pussy and ascending AT ALL COSTS was truly worth it after all?

Good luck!

SS is great comedy, funnier than any modern comedian imo

the thread is a massive blackpill alone:

Are you female? I am an older lady ( late 40s,). Myself and many friends spent years in our youth having unfulfilling drunken one night stands and just saw it as normal.

yea suicidal foids are colossal whores it is known

idk why people worry abt suicidal foids tbh, if a disgusting whore kills herself then it's a good thing aesthetically and ethically

yea suicidal foids are colossal whores it is known

idk why people worry abt suicidal foids tbh, if a disgusting whore kills herself then it's a good thing aesthetically and ethically

mentally ill foids should be required to fuck incels. why waste perfectly good pussy.

Criminal Chad that makes her kill herself after leaving only.

self harm is such a foid thing, i was extremely suicidal in the past and i never once thought of doing dumb shit like cutting myself. I did think of filling the bath with warm water and than cutting my veins open so i can bleed out and die but that's something that results in actual death. Not like making little baby cuts on my wrist to feel edgy.

I tried to find, they prefer to kill themselves then to have sex with me

I tough emo bitches are ez to get cause they are suicidal, aha ez my ass

make no mistake, even this "suicidal" emo bitches are chad only. They want tall eboy looking tiktok mfs not incels

I'll help them rope if they give me the box

ofc they rather hang themselves than fuck with us nigga.

Very easy to manipulate, tbh.

If I approached her, she would rope because of how ugly I am :feelsthink:

She doesn't enjoy sex, but that doesn't mean she didn't or hasn't had a lot, or still has sex with random guys regularly.

You know the drill. If your face and height meet her lofty standards, you could, but then you'd have no place being here.

I don't think I'm ready for that, but I'm curious to read the confessions of yesterday's whores. Just how bad of a deal are you getting if you marry one of these women?