Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Getting a room with my gf tonight, bought this for her husband so the little guy won’t get bored at home

• Thread starter speedtypingincel
  • Start date
speedtypingincel

speedtypingincel

height > x
-
OZPeuue.jpg

And cucktears defends this, they are LITERAL cucks, jfl!

Thanks for the Nintendo Switch kind stranger!

What does that say
Sigma, being the weirdo that he is, aparently like to randomly insert obscure Brazilian cultural refsrences that no one gets into his post titles. Something is up with that guy. He said it was the Opening song of a Brazilian Comedy show.

TFW Brazilian Smegma posts your post within 1 second after you posted yours
2l8zej

How has no one turned on that autist for posting so much? Even when I was bluepilled last year, that brazillian sigma fag always seemed a bit off to me since he posted so much.

View attachment 175153

Can't make fun of them because they're actually proud to be cucks. If their forefathers could see them now, they'd wonder what has happened to their fellow man.

It's not polyamory. It's exploitation of the weaker man. Don't piss on us & then tell us it's raining.
How has no one turned on that autist for posting so much? Even when I was bluepilled last year, that brazillian sigma fag always seemed a bit off to me since he posted so much.

God knows.

Sad delusion. The beggar thinks he's being charitable with the aristocrat when the aristocrat is stealing from him blindly.

Anyone that shares a hole is disgusting, does not matter if it is part of the relationship or paid for.