Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Getting A or A+ grade is difficult in STEM courses

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

EVEN THE DEVIL WAS ONCE AN ANGEL
★★★★
Title. Users here legitimately think that some chads can effortlessly excel academically in STEM while partying all day but this is a BS cope. In computer science, electrical engineering, and other advanced engineering disciplines that heavily rely on advanced-level mathematics achieving top grades not only just requires practice but also a deep level of intuition and problem-solving skills.

Cscels in particular have to study complex algorithms, learn different coding languages, and challenging hardware design concepts. All these topics require countless hours of studying, coding practice, and experimentation. Simply put, there are no shortcuts to mastering them.

Ive even seen high iq people struggle with the demanding course work, getting good in these degrees is not just determined by raw intelligence but also by a strong work ethic, perseverance, and the ability to adapt to new and complex problems. The workload can be very unmanageable at times. The only people who I've seen get the top grades are the ones who keeo studying all day every day. Getting an A/A+ grade is very difficult in STEM degrees anyone who says they study just before the tests and still get an A is lieing to you they most likely put in hundreds of hours of practice behind the scenes.

Last edited:
Bruh, I'm doing a Software Engineering course & I'm struggling to cope, imagine if it had been a full blown CS degree :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

All STEMcels have my utmost respect for being able to put up with this shit :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Fuck all the Chads & Whores who contribute nothing to this world but reap all the benefits!!

low IQ trait tbh, good looks usually correlates with high intelligence. You know what they say, when it rains it pours. So maybe....just maybe your not as intellectually gifted as attractive people. I'm not here to argue mang, but attractive people are smarter than unattractive people(on average). I'm a low IQcel as well and most of the truecels are subhuman

it is difficult, even more so difficult if you have any sort of a social life. Even if you're gifted but there's just so much stuff going on in your life i get you can get sucked in and fall behind in your studies. But if you're a fucking loner?

I've heard some say they can balance social life, hobbies and studying but you need to make sacrifices and choose one over the other lots of times

Doable with a good work ethic.

Doable with a good work ethic.
For High IQ Tamils and Mallus :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

that's not surprising, what people find surprising about Chads in STEM is how they manage to keep up decent grades to advance through the courses while seemingly drowning in pussy
also CS is not that hard

South African Indians are high IQ & Income moggers who are of Tamil descent centuries ago, that explains it
Tamils are High IQ and High T Tyrones who are the real descendants of IVC. I wish I was born a Tamil

How is it so far.
So far so good tbh, I'm loving Java although I'm still in the 4th Module, never mind the verbosity, next up is C#, Python & Cloud Computing( AWS & Azure) all are doable but require a lot of time

Chads in STEM is how they manage to keep up decent grades to advance through the courses
True but Chads in STEM are quite rare though, all the pussy slayers over here are over-represented in Humanities, Teaching & Law

True but Chads in STEM are quite rare though, all the pussy slayers over here are over-represented in Humanities, Teaching & Law
maybe not humanities, from my experiences they're in teaching, law, PE, and medicine

that's not surprising, what people find surprising about Chads in STEM is how they manage to keep up decent grades to advance through the courses while seemingly drowning in pussy
also CS is not that hard

Getting Cs or just passing all the courses is not difficult but main CS degree isn't too difficult yes but datastructures and algorithm and database management can be pretty hard if you delve deep in these subjects.

Chads rely way more on their connections and social networking then pure grades anyways to succeed after completing their education.

Water. Although there are still many high-IQ chads out there who are able to excel both academically and socially thanks to their superior genetics and proper preparation by their parents from a young age.