Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Getting a haircut as an incel

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
So i got a haircut about a month ago now and even tho i have a NW1-2 i was quite pleased with it but now it just looks like shit. I have a pretty high and narrow roundish forehead and somehow my hair grows very fast on the sides so my hair looks like a light bulb now.

I don't know if it's because the hairdresser cuts in a "V" -shape on the sides. She claimed i have a round head so it would look bad if the hair was the same length on the sides. Maybe i just need a better hairdresser/barber, is it worth it? I only pay about 28$... She probably cuts poorly just so i will return more often.

I always have this problem. I end up looking like a bulb or a mushroom. No matter how much hair gel i apply on the sides. It's probably my skull/head shape that's bad.

Last edited:
Dont blame mirror when you are ugly fuck - russian proverb.

whats the point of spending that much on a haircut? you can have chad tier hair and it wont do shit for you when you're incel

if I were you I would just spend the $28 on copes

yeah it looks stupid when that happens, i get it too

might be why people shave the sides of their head so much, you look like you have more hair. maybe it's possible to trim those at home tbh, i have scissors but i never tried it just used them to mess around with my hairline sometimes.

That's why I just give myself buzz cuts at home. Why spend money on my balding head?

whats the point of spending that much on a haircut? you can have chad tier hair and it wont do shit for you when you're incel

if I were you I would just spend the $28 on copes
Hair is very important and we need everything we can get looks-wise.

I got a haircut the other day and it was a bit short but ok. My hairline is shit though and I have a tall head

$28 For a haircut???? Even back when I paid it was cheaper than that.

I've been cutting it myself with a hair trimmer for a long time, I can't deal with hairdressers asking me how my life is going and stuff.
I mostly trim the sides and back and leave some hair on top to try to cover up my receding temples, but even that is getting harder as I lose my hair more, I might just shave it all off soon to be honest.

I remember once when I was young there was this hot as fuck hairdresser who used to shampoo my hair and massage my scalp for 10+ minutes and it felt like I was going to have a full body orgasm tbh, one of the best memories I have :cryfeels:

Last edited:
I just let my beard and hair grow, so it's not a common experience to me.

I hate haircuts. I like it long.

That's why I just give myself buzz cuts at home. Why spend money on my balding head?
I'm not joking when i say this but. My hairdresser actually said that me starting to bald has to do with that i use clippers at home to get a buzzcut often instead of getting a haircut at a hairdresser.

They just want your money.

I'm not joking when i say this but. My hairdresser actually said that me starting to bald has to do with that i use clippers at home to get a buzzcut often instead of getting a haircut at a hairdresser.

They just want your money.
What a lying cunt. Typical female.