Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Getting a girlfriend won't make you happy inkwells

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
ya7vpb77klc61.png

NONONASOKDFNKASJFJKDSBGFJGHDSAF

Ailatineg eruoy, slatineg eruoy em wohs

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: love when those IT bullies get blackpills shoved down their throat with no choice but to swallow it

So much for mindset hey, this guy had all the components of a negative mindset yet that had no implication whatsoever she still liked him.

Last edited:
It's almost as if positive reinforcement is better than negative reinforcement or no encouragement at all! Wow! Who would have guessed! Having someone support you in your endeavors must be so terrible and not at all beneficial.

It's almost as if positive reinforcement is better than negative reinforcement or no encouragement at all! Wow! Who would have guessed! Having someone support you in your endeavors must be so terrible and not at all beneficial.

Yep. I used to get mad at IT for acting fucking retarded but now I really don’t care anymore. Its like they know but they purposely deny it

Not necessarily but getting positive reinforcement & validation would