Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "getting a gf won't fix your problems"

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
I remember a few years ago this girl from my school pretended to like me. She'd come up to me and start conversations with me. She even hugged me once ( :chad: ).
This lasted for about a week until one of her friends felt sorry for me and told me that someone paid the foid to humiliate me. As traumatic as that experience was for me, it allowed me to experience Chad life for a week. This foid was really cute and she approached me herself which was a huge self-esteem boost. I thought I was finally going to experience teen love.

That was probably the happiest week of my life. I felt so alive. I started studying, going to the gym, waking up early, going out jogging etc. I was so full of energy all the time. As soon as I found out the whole thing was a joke I just went back to LDARing that same day and I haven't stopped since. Having a GF would solve ALL my problems. I have no motivation to do anything without one. I just don't care about anything other than finding a gf and since I know that isn't possible I rot at home all day. I can't concentrate on anything and whenever I even try to watch a film or play a video game, I eventually start daydreaming about how nice it would be doing the same thing with a foid.

Don't listen to normie or cucktears lies. If you got a gf right now, the majority of the problems that are stopping you from fulfilling your purpose in life would be solved.

Every man needs a mission in life. Without realistic prospects, you're doomed to LDAR. High velocity copists might be able to find something with which to occupy themselves, but for the majority we are aimless.

1. Reproduce

2. Mog other males

Thats literally it.

People need validation to give them confidence and motivation. Seems like a pretty obvious insight.

Brutal. We have to win somehow. Bunny man is defetist cunt
People need validation to give them confidence and motivation. Seems like a pretty obvious insight.
Psycopatize yourself. I told many times about that. Dont seek validatiin. It is slavery.

Having a foid in your life is the greatest feeling in the world. Normies just wanna shit on us

It's not that complicated. If your problem is a lack of X, getting X would solve your problem.

Having a foid in your life is the greatest feeling in the world. Normies just wanna shit on us
dominate a foid is the greatest feeling in the world
being a cuck in relationship isnt that good as some people think

dominate a foid is the greatest feeling in the world
being a cuck in relationship isnt that good as some people think
Dominate the world is even more joyfull . imagine incels world view as dominant? Cool is not. Better that hole

Dominate the world is even more joyfull . imagine incels world view as dominant? Cool is not. Better that hole
dominating is this what people want in general

I never failed to understand their logic.

We want a gf.

Cucktears: You dont need a gf to solve your issues.

It's like a car running out of petrol (gas) and someone saying you dont need petrol, just go for an oil change, new engine. Completely new paint job and maybe just maybe you'll begin moving again.

dominating is this what people want in general
Yeas. Joy of love in fact is joy of domination and superiority. Without incels chad would not have a joy. The joy is to be superiour to all the rest. Power is everything.

obviously it wont solve all of my problems: people in general would still treat me like shit and I would still be ostrasized for being ugly but I can see where youre coming from

Yeas. Joy of love in fact is joy of domination and superiority. Without incels chad would not have a joy. The joy is to be superiour to all the rest. Power is everything.
based and high iq my fuhrer

We have to win and we can
dont forget that. Hold your spirit up. Spirit is everything. That is why your oponents try to lower your spirit.

A girlfriend would obviously not solve all my problems, but I'm willing to bet one would at least cure my insomnia, assuming she actually likes me and isn't just using me for goods and services like the only "girlfriend" my incel brother has ever had.

Would certainly give life a whole new meaning if I could cuddle and have sex. It would be some pleasure in this otherwise meaningless existence.