Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Getting a gf won't cure your depression bro

I know full well a girlfriend isn’t a prize. I want to have a relationship in which love and affection are reciprocated. I want a relationship in which we both treat either like the greatest things in each other’s lives. I want a relationship to fill the hole in my heart that my family left.

Consider this: women are allowed to feel sad and depressed if their boyfriend rejects their sexual advances even once, but incels are not allowed to feel sad and depressed if we are rejected our whole lives. Of course I'm not expecting normies or especially women to put things into perspective because it would make them seem hypocritical and they can't have that.

yikes sweaty. stop trying to fulfill your biological imperative

Getting a gf will unironically cure all my problems

I know full well a girlfriend isn’t a prize. I want to have a relationship in which love and affection are reciprocated. I want a relationship in which we both treat either like the greatest things in each other’s lives. I want a relationship to fill the hole in my heart that my family left.
Also this

Consider this: women are allowed to feel sad and depressed if their boyfriend rejects their sexual advances even once, but incels are not allowed to feel sad and depressed if we are rejected our whole lives. Of course I'm not expecting normies or especially women to put things into perspective because it would make them seem hypocritical and they can't have that.
Schopenhauer IQ

Imagine trying to fuck and love a foid incel , unthinkable

I just wanna laugh whenever I hear that kind of delusional bullshit. It's honestly even hard sometimes to tell whether the :bluepill:ers saying that are trying to get us to cope, or just trying to reinforce their own copes and delusions to themselves (though, admittedly, depending on their gender, this can usually be decided pretty easily.) Do those kinds of idiots honestly expect us to not notice the insane difference between guys with GFs and those without? How happy, content, and carefree the former are, how destroyed the guys whose GFs left them are, and how all of the latter ones are desperately trying to pair up with a foid pretty much all the time?

I mean, fuck, I literally once overheard two guys talking about how, once they got together with their girlfriends, they just stopped caring about the outside world. That, no matter what happened to them during the day just didn't matter, because, at the end of the day, they could just meet up and have sex with chicks that liked them and enjoyed their presence, and that this was making them pretty much unable to be depressed, sad, or angry.

Apparently, according to our :bluepill: pushing, soy guzzling friends:soy::foidSoy:, I'm just supposed to forget all of that, and start ignoring all the obvious ways in which guys getting constant sex and validation from their GFs are obviously happier and better off than the rotting incels.

This. They don't have a shred of empathy or compassion for any ugly, struggling, unpopular guys. They simply don't. Their utterly myopic minds are incapable of anything else than twisting the facts to make themselves feel good by making themselves look like morally pure beings who do no wrong.

Getting a loving, supportive girlfriend is absolutely a life channging experience for the better. If you check sub reddits about depression or dysfunctional families you'd see foids talking about how much of an improvement having a boyfriend has brought into their lives. And all these broken whores have boyfriends who support them. Why wouldn't we see this improvement as well?

This is kind of advice of "work on your self" is only said because foids want to take advantage of you after you have a better life than them. Women are parasitic beings. God forbid she'd date someone who's worse off than her.

self improvement is a scam and the biggest cope