Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Getting a cat

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
A complete lack of affection in my life is affecting me in strange (negative) ways I can't quite put my finger on. Since I'm a 2-3/10, no girl will ever give me any, so I'm getting a kitten or two to give it to me instead. An old lady downstairs let her two cats outside. They approached me and let me pet them. They were more affectionate with me than they were with her, their owner. Nostalgia hit me like a train. I won't reveal my power level too much, but let's just say my last experience with small animals was an extended stay with a pair of chihuahuas, a breed of dog I believe would be better suited for target practice at a shooting range than for domestic companionship. It turned me off from having pets for a while. But now, I think I can handle a pair of cats. Hopefully, it'll make the pain go away.

Let me clarify that I'm not having sex with the cats. Masturbation is fine.

i got a cat. hes my only friend now

hopefully he doesnt get ran over

I never used to like cats until I met my Dad's GF's cat at 14. I had five years of seeing him at weekends and I loved the magnificent little shit. Sadly, I lost all contact with the cat when my Dad died. He was later given away to someone else, and at 21 this year, he is probably dead by now.

My mother was obsessed with cats as a kid and after I met this cat, I could relate to her. We agreed that they are a 'superior form of life', kek. We planned to get a cat once we moved a few hundred miles away from where we are now, but she died unexpectedly a few years ago, leaving me alone. I still hope to move away and get a cat for company. I have also enjoyed watching this cat shelter webcam for the past six years.

I have two cats.

Owning+a+cat+may+increase+the+chance+of+suicide.+good.jpg

I have a cat, and he's awesome. Can't have a dog because I travel a lot. So I trained my cat to play fetch and go on walks on a leash, LOL. Looks a bit dopey but whatever.

It's nice to have a living thing that isn't a plant and that is genuinely excited to see you when you come home.