Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Get your rating here

S

strange_to_be

Recruit
★★★★
I will give you your percentile attractiveness just:

Provide me with your

1. Ethnicity

2. Facial Attractiveness 1-10 (note this should be based off your bone structure independent of body fat)

3. Body Fat percentage *

4. Lean body mass. *

5. 1-20 rating on success and success orientation. You should get points for having a good income for your age. Confidence and social dominance also falls in this category. If you're graduating MIT with a CS degree but haven't found a job yet and are able to integrate in normies groups this is a 15. If you have all that but are shy and can't interact, an 11. If you're a basement dweller working at McDonald's but have a demonstrably high IQ, a 7 and if that but a brainlet and 32, a 2.

* It's very important to get these right. Most people will overestimate their LBM and underestimate their body fat.

Please use THIS CALCULATOR to calculate both. You will need a tape measure or measuring tape and some string. Your waist is measured at the belly button, do not measure the thinnest part of the waist

Buy me a sex doll nigga

strange_to_be

Recruit​

★★★★
JoinedDec 11, 2017Posts304

dm your pics first OP

I'm sensing a theme

Provide me with your

1. Ethnicity

2. Facial Attractiveness 1-10 (note this should be based off your bone structure independent of body fat)

3. Body Fat percentage *

4. Lean body mass. *

5. 1-20 rating on success and success orientation. You should get points for having a good income for your age. Confidence and social dominance also falls in this category. If you're graduating MIT with a CS degree but haven't found a job yet and are able to integrate in normies groups this is a 15. If you have all that but are shy and can't interact, an 11. If you're a basement dweller working at McDonald's but have a demonstrably high IQ, a 7 and if that but a brainlet and 32, a 2.

* It's very important to get these right. Most people will overestimate their LBM and underestimate their body fat.

Please use THIS CALCULATOR to calculate both. You will need a tape measure or measuring tape and some string. Your waist is measured at the belly button, do not measure the thinnest part of the waist
Chink
0/10
18%~
Idk but I bench 165 at 5’10
10/20

You are 12th percentile of your numbers are accurate

If your face is actually average: 29th percentile

If you're 5% off on your BF% (23% BF and 123.2 LBM): 3rd percentile

That but your face is actually average: 11th

If you get to 12% bf, i.e low and maintainable: 22nd percentile

To become 50th percentile: if your face is actually a 3 and you get to 12% BF and put on 11 pounds of muscle. If your face really is a 1 then 19 pounds of muscle

Glowie data farming thread DO NOT RESPOND

You are 12th percentile of your numbers are accurate

If your face is actually average: 29th percentile

If you're 5% off on your BF% (23% BF and 123.2 LBM): 3rd percentile

That but your face is actually average: 11th

If you get to 12% bf, i.e low and maintainable: 22nd percentile

To become 50th percentile: if your face is actually a 3 and you get to 12% BF and put on 11 pounds of muscle. If your face really is a 1 then 19 pounds of muscle
What if my bone structure itself is a 5, I got a decent mandible.

Provide me with your

1. Ethnicity

3. Body Fat percentage *

4. Lean body mass. *

Hello officer

Ok bro I pm you my face

I rate this thread zero, in the 0th percentile.

I rate the chances of me providing information or clicking that link also a whopping 0%

Kill yourself glowie

Negative score/10

JoinedDec 11, 2017Posts316

GLOW IN THE DARK